97-98 GOLD KATCH MEDALLIONS, 50% OFF, MUST HAVE

Old March 7th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey

Default 97-98 GOLD KATCH MEDALLIONS, 50% OFF, MUST HAVE

50% OFF - 50% OFF - 50% OFF - 50% OFF
No player or team collection should be without these:
97-98 KATCH MEDALLIONS - GOLD PARALLEL

let me know which player or players you're interested in.
I have multiples of some players.
Additional 10% off if you buy over $100(after discount)
US funds, we accept PayPal, money orders & cash,
Sorry no personal checks.

Sorry no trades except for the ones I need noted below.

Free shipping within North America on orders over $20

Also have lots of Silver and Regular versions in stock.
Pack ratio; Gold; 1/48 Silver; 1/16
PHOTO'S ON REQUEST

All prices listed below are Beckett Book Value for the Gold version.
Your price is half of the listed price.

Anaheim Mighty Ducks
1 Hebert $15
2 Kariya $65
3 Knutsen $ 4.50
4 Sandstrom $ 4.50
5 Selanne $37.50
6 Young $ 4.50

Boston Bruins
7 Axelsson $ 4.50
8 Bourque $22.50
9 Carey $15
10 Donato $ 4.50
11 Khristich $ 15
12 Samsonov $18.75 Sold Out *I need this one*

Buffalo Sabres
13 Barnaby $ 15
14 Dawe $ 4.50
15 Hasek $37.50
16 Peca $ 15
17 Ray $ 15
18 Zhitnik $ 4.50

Calgary Flames
19 Cassels $ 4.50
20 Fleury $18.75
21 Iginla $15
22 McCarthy $ 4.50
23 Moss $4.50 Sold Out
24 Stillman $ 4.50 Sold Out

Carolina Hurricanes
25 Burke $15
26 Dineen $ 4.50
27 Grimson $ 15
28 Rice $ 4.50
29 K. Primeau $ 15
30 G. Sanderson $15

Chicago Black Hawks
31 Amonte $15
32 Chelios $18.75 Sold Out
33 Cleary $ 4.50 Sold Out
34 Hackett $15
35 Moreau $ 4.50
36 Probert $ 4.50

Colorado Avalanche
37 Deadmarsh $15 Sold Out
38 Forsberg $45
39 C. Lemieux $15
40 Ozolinsh $15
41 Roy $90
42 Sakic $37.50

Dallas Stars
43 Belfour $18.75 Sold Out *I need this one*
44 D. Hatcher $ 4.50 Sold Out *I need this one*
45 Lehtinen $ 15
46 Modano $22.50 Sold Out
47 Nieuwendyk $15
48 Sydor $ 15

Detroit Red Wings
49 Fedorov $37.50
50 Kozlov $ 15
51 McCarty $ 15
52 Osgood $18.75
53 Shanahan $30
54 Yzerman $60

Edmonton Oilers
55 Arnott $15
56 Devereaux $ 4.50
57 Joseph $22.50
58 Kovalenko $ 4.50
59 Smyth $15
60 Weight $15

Florida Panthers
61 Jovanovski $4.50
62 Mellanby $ 4.50
63 Nemirovsky $ 4.50
64 Niedermayer $ 4.50
65 Sheppard $ 15
66 Vanbiesbrouck $18.75

Los Angeles Kings
67 Berg $ 4.50
68 Blake $ 4.50 Sold Out
69 Fiset $15
70 MacLean $ 4.50
71 Perreault $ 4.50
72 Robitaille $15

Montreal Canadians
73 V. Bure $ 15
74 Damphousse $15
75 Koivu $18.75
76 Malakhov $ 4.50
77 Recchi $15
78 Thibault $15 Sold Out

New Jersey Devils
79 Brodeur $30
80 Elias $15
81 Gilmour $18.75
82 Guerin $ 15
83 Niedermayer $ 4.50
84 S. Stevens $ 15

New York Islanders
85 Berard $4.50
86 Fichaud $15
87 Green $ 4.50
88 Jonsson $ 4.50
89 McCabe $ 4.50 Sold Out
90 Palffy $18.75 Sold Out

New York Rangers
91 Graves $15
92 Gretzky $120
93 LaFontaine $15
94 Leetch $18.75
95 Richter $18.75
96 K. Stevens $4.50

Ottawa Senators
97 Alfredsson $15
98 Daigle $ 4.50
99 Phillips $ 4.50
100 Redden $ 4.50
101 Rhodes $4.50
102 Yashin $15 Sold Out

Philadelphea Flyers
103 Coffey $18.75
104 Gratton $4.50
105 Hextall $15
106 LeClair $30
107 Lindros $45
108 Zubrus $4.50

Phoenix Coyotes
109 Gartner $15
110 Isbister $ 4.50
111 Khabibulin $15
112 Roenick $18.75 Sold Out
113 Tkachuk $18.75
114 Tverdovsky $ 4.50

Pittsburgh Penguins
115 Barrasso $15
116 Francis $15
117 K. Hatcher $15
118 Jagr $60
119 Morozov $4.50
120 Nedved $15

San Jose Sharks
121 Marleau $15 Sold Out
122 McSorley $ 4.50 Sold Out
123 Nicholls $ 4.50 Sold Out
124 Nolan $15 Sold Out
125 Strum $15 Sold Out
126 Vernon $15 Sold Out

St. Louis Blues
127 Campbell $15
128 Fuhr $15
129 B. Hull $22.50
130 MacInnis $15
131 Turgeon $15
132 Twist $ 15

Tampa Bay Lightning
133 Bradley $ 4.50
134 Ciccarelli $ 4.50
135 Hamrlik $ 4.50
136 Langkow $ 4.50 Sold Out
137 Puppa $4.50 Sold Out
138 Renberg $4.50

Toronto Maple Leafs
139 Clark $4.50 Sold Out
140 Domi $15 Sold Out
141 McCauley $4.50 Sold Out
142 Potvin $15
143 Schneider $ 4.50 Sold Out
144 Sundin $18.75

Vancouver Canucks
145 P. Bure $45
146 Linden $15
147 McLean $15 Sold Out
148 Messier $22.50
149 Mogilny $15
150 Ohlund $15

Washington Capitals
151 Bondra $18.75
152 Juneau $4.50
153 Oates $15
154 Ranford $15
155 Svejkovsky $4.50 Sold Out
156 Zednik $4.50

Team Leaders(TL)
157 Gretzky TL $60
158 Lindros TL $22.50
159 Kariya TL $37.50
160 Roy TL $45
161 Yzerman TL $30 Sold Out
162 Jagr TL $30
163 B. Hull TL $11.25 Sold Out

Rookies
164 Thornton $18.75
165 Prospal $25
166 Johnson $20
167 E. Messier $ 8
168 Bulis $15

Any questions please email me at;

FS - a few "Gold" cards Dogger Hockey 0 December 6th 04 07:15 PM
Want To Trade These For..., James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 December 4th 04 03:34 PM
Wanted Patrick Roy Hockey Cards Buying/Trading suki Hockey 0 February 13th 04 04:42 AM
TAKE A L@@K PART I! 66% to 75% OFF OVER 10,000 CARDS Rose Hockey 0 February 1st 04 02:12 PM
4 Sale - McDonalds/All years C Dean Hockey 0 October 6th 03 11:24 PM