LISTEN UP- this group's CHARTER- read it here

Old November 4th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Erratum LISTEN UP- CHARLIE NUDO is BANNED FROM THIS GROUP/"ABOUT TIME"

On Nov 2, 8:15 pm, Dan wrote:
Speaking of getting kicked out of a group by Malcom, Desertbob, can
you tell us why he kicked you out of the other group (and no, you
didn't leave on your own)?

we all would like to know and waiting for your answer

Teac35
(opens bag of popcorn and a cold beverage - begins to wait)

good point- if you go back in the archives on 8TH, you can read where
Poodlebutt was flaming living hell out of DoucheBoob, and the Boob had
to retreat in shame...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Old November 5th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default CHARLIE(NOODLES)NUDO ONCE AGAIN SHOWS HE'S AS IDIOTIC AS THEY COME!

On Nov 4, 1:59 pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

translation- Ricky looked at a mens magazine again...

Hey Noodles

I have only one thing to say to you.

How Dare You Call Me Ricky?I am not Ricky nor is my name Ricky.I am my
own person and I choose NOT to share my name with anyone.I have chosen
an alias because I don't want anyone knowing what my real name is.That
is my choice.If you don't like it,you can GO **** YOURSELF.

Noodles.I know what men's magazines you're refering to.You are
refering to those Gay men's magazines.I know so because in previous
posts you accused him of putting your number on that Gay men's
personals sex site without proof of him doing that.You put that on
yourself and you just pointed the finger at Ricky because you wanted
to take the spotlight off of yourself.Noodles,don't you know that
accusations without proof is called slander and you can actually be
arrested and even be sued for such things.Yes you can,Noodles.I would
watch myself if I were you.I would also be careful where I'd point
that fiunger at.The more you point the finger at someone,you're just
pointing that finger at yourself and saying that you're all these
things.

Just because you suffer from what is called a "Little Dick Syndrome"
doesn't mean that you have to iron it out in front of the people in
this forum.It's not their fault that you suffer from this
condition.Nobody in this forum is to blame.The only person to blame is
YOU.I know that this hurts but you brought it upon yourself
Noodles.It's your own fault why you suffer from this.I know that your
environment where you've grown up and all the negative vibes that you
got from your own immediate family might've been a root cause but
Noodles,once you leave home to be on your own,you're responsible for
YOU and your actions towards other people and playing the blame game
is as inexcusable as killing someone.Since you don't want to resolve
these issues from why you suffer from that syndrome,don't be ironing
this out on other people in here nor blame everyone for why you have
it.You have nobody to blame for this but YOURSELF.

Noodles,go ahead and cry if you want to from these words that I am
expressing here.But Noodles,you are just showing that you can't handle
the truth about yourself.As Frank once told you,You better quit while
you're ahead.

Old November 5th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 4, 2:00 pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
good point- if you go back in the archives on 8TH, you can read where
Poodlebutt was flaming living hell out of DoucheBoob, and the Boob had
to retreat in shame...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Excuse Me Nudo

Whatever went on between Poodlebutt and Desert Bob is their business
and none of yours.Nor do you have any right bringing that up nor
rubbing Desert Bob's nose in it.

The only reason why you said that above is because you're just burning
with rage and jealousy because YOU got kicked out of the Google 8-
Track Heaven forum by Malcolm Riviera and Desert Bob left on his own
choice.Not only that,you were also BANNED forever from that forum by
Malcolm Riviera as well and that is why you are burning with rage and
jealousy over it.That post above shows it.

Plus,Desert Bob leaving the 8TH Google forum on his own accord is also
his business and none of yours.He has his reasons for doing that and
again,none of those are your business either so STOP acting like a big
whining baby and start minding your own business for a change.You
might be better off.Frank R.Schoonover

Old November 5th 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
NO DSL at BUMLER

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 13:51:04 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

Andy- what's the upload speed of YOUR tinypic hookup ?

post a digital mpeg of it uploading, so we can see just how "fast" this
killer ISP is you have...

hint- tinypic limits it, no matter what your hookup speed or ISP
capabilities snip

Another line of bull**** from the king of NE Penna bull**** artists,
Charles M. Nudo of Bumler, PA.

Hey Noodles! All you'll ever see up OR downloading is around
48Kb/s...because you're on...

DIAL UP!
Old November 5th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
LAZY NUT CASE in BUMLER

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 02:05:02 -0000, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:

He can't get me out of his mind, he's obsessed. snip

He's obsessed with me as well. He's obsessed with people who won't
back down to his Usenet bullying and spamming, take actions against
his petty crimes and have effectively cost him thousands in ill-gotten
(and tax-evaded) eBay booty.

Ker-POW! The SS Noodles takes yet another hit in its sinking stern,
and an atomic bomb from above! Ever wake up in the morning, Noodles,
look in the mirror, and feel as if you've been through Pearl Harbor?
Those deluded fantasies are about as close as you'd ever get in your
worthless life to military service to your country, unlike the rest of
us. Noodles, the phony patriot...sickening and disgusting as he is.

Hey Noodles! Ever get that fluid coupling in that ****box Gilson lawn
mower (you know...the one you paid a buck for at yet another dead coal
miner's estate/garage sale) filled up? Did you just leave it to make
a nice, big oil slick on your decaying and moldy garage's floor over
the summer, ready to fail again? Or are you just going to do like you
did last year and panic once your cracked driveway is clogged with
snow and Cheryl can't drive to work at the credit union to supplement
your sagging washer salesman/eBay fraudster income? Being as lazy as
you are, of course, you probably wouldn't know the business end of a
snow shovel from Cheryl's nose!

Papa Noodles liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie wound up being a rag picker living in Bumler!

Old November 5th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Oodles Of Noodles

On Nov 4, 7:32 pm, frschoonover wrote:
[...]

While the pilot of the Enola Gay may have recently passed away, an
atomic bomb just fell on Charlie Nudo.

KABOOM!

Old November 5th 07, 06:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Nov 4, 9:05 pm, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:
He can't get me out of his mind, he's obsessed.

Okay Ricky,I can accept that.I agree with you a whole 100%.I can see
that he is obsessed with you and even Desert Bob.I have seen some
obsession in his personality.

But this form of obseesion is among THE WORST I've ever seen.He even
has the nerve to accuse you and even Desert Bob for having sock puppet
accounts when he is the one having them.The reason why he does this is
because he gets off on talking to himself through them and he loves to
play the blame game.In fact,he plays that game incessantly.The only
problem,in his case,is that he always winds up losing the game each
and every time he plays it.When people play that particular game,they
always lose while the people they blame always win.

Not only that,when you and Desert Bob post in here,you both always use
the same e-mail address.I have seen that at times you both change your
Google nicknames but that is just to get Noodles reeling in his seat
so he can post incessantly about his obsession with posting bull****
in here.To put it mildly,the both of you are giving him a taste of his
own medicine.By the way he reacts,he is telling you both that he HATES
the taste of it.But as I have said previously,IT'S HIS OWN FAULT!

You know,it's a wonder that he hasn't accused Frank of having a sock
puppet account.I also hope that he doesn't either.

Noodles,I have only one thing to say to you regarding the above
statement:

"DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!" "DON'T EVEN THINK OF STARTING SOMETHING ON
FRANK!"

Noodles,You've been warned.

Obsessions lead to nowhere.They only make people turn fanatical.

Old November 5th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 5, 1:18 am, imtheman wrote:

Obsessions lead to nowhere.They only make people turn fanatical.

You Got That Right.

One really good example is Mark David Chapman,the man who murdered
John Lennon.

I think that the world would be a much better place if there were NO
obsessed people.Just my two cents.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old November 7th 07, 05:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default IS There Anybody Out There?

Dear Fellow 8 Track Enthusiasts

Is there anyone out there?I only ask because I have not heard anything
new.

I hope that everyone in the forum is doing good.

Signing off for now.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

this groups charter-buying/selling/trading/FOR SALE ads-ALLOWED per charter trippin-2-8-trak 8 Track Tapes 3 October 11th 07 10:45 PM
CTOs: Proposal for this group's FAQ Victor Manta General Discussion 1 February 18th 06 03:28 PM
LOL listen to this Sue H Autographs 0 January 5th 06 12:26 AM
NEED GROUP'S ADVICE--PLEASE HELP! IWCFVB Coins 13 July 1st 04 03:11 PM