Drums economy grinds to halt

Old November 22nd 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Drums economy grinds to halt

Looks like the forever-impoverished Luzerne County Highway Department
has the greater Hazelexico/Drums area tied in knots! People can't
even get to work at the "No-Can-Do Business Center" up near I-80!

http://i15.tinypic.com/33blk47.jpg
Old November 22nd 06, 12:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
jailhouserock

Default another lonely, family-less, loveless Thanksgiving and Christmas for DeserTBob

notice how he's getting all spooled up the day before the holiday...

he has no life

Old November 22nd 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default another loony, deranged, paranoid Thanksgiving and Christmas for Cholly Noodlez

On 22 Nov 2006 04:14:08 -0800, "jailhouserock"
wrote:

notice how he's getting all spooled up the day before the holiday... snip

I'm not the one who's "spooled up," Noodles. You're the one with the
mental problems, remember?

BTW...we're going OUT for dinner...to hell with all that crap about
turkeys...especially since we have one in the White House to worry
about!
Old November 23rd 06, 02:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
jailhouserock

Default the lonely, unloved athiest

his parents abandoned him at a young age- so he hates the world for it

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...d39cce3c6d1ed5

From: DeserTBoB
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Merry Christmas to all- Peace and Good Will !
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:51:42 -0800

**** xmas. It's just an arbitrary date the early church nutters came
up with to replace the winter solstice celebrations that people came
up with to prevent routine winter depression. They can't even agree
when xmas really was...Dec. 21? Dec. 25? Jan. 6? Ask enough
churches, they'll give you several answers, none of which are backed
up by evidence or any unimpeachable record. The reason the nutters
backed away from Dec. 21 was that this was the solstice, and that was
"SCIENCE"...ooooh, bad! In the US, xmas became a commercially driven
holiday originally hyped by Macy's, Best's, Bloomingdale's and
Gimbel's in New York City to boost sales, since Jews weren't big on
gift buying (can't make a big profit on selling draedels, can you?),
and the christians would turn their wallets inside out.

Me? I'm going to enjoy our salubrious weather outside and prune some
shrubbery and get ready for spring, which might be early this year. As
for Associated Stores, Target, Wally-Fart and the other money
grubbers, here's my "holiday greeting": Start the after xmas sales
already!

....and here's my "holiday greeting":You many THINK you're above the law

of the land and the laws of moral,
responsible behavior, but you'll get yours...hopefully this year. And
then, you'll pay and pay and pay and pay. May your misery be
compounded and your schizophrenia land you in a state
mental facility!