Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members

Old March 18th 04, 12:03 PM
trippin2-8track

Dan,

Any email you sent Ebay, is no doubt falsified by you, with no headers
or sender address to prove it.

Where did the emails come from ?? i.e. who's the sender/buyer ??

Did YOU have a side deal with me ?? No.

Now who's the stupid one. Good luck proving that.

Finally, you sell tapes outside of ebay, right ?? Hmmm, could also be
viewed as side deals.

Grow up Dan, and perhaps we can all get along.
Old March 18th 04, 12:11 PM
trippin2-8track

Actually it's a hobby I happen to enjoy, and also enjoy meeting and
helping the many people out there that buy my tapes and players.

But the little extra money is nice too.

So ??
Old March 18th 04, 12:16 PM
trippin2-8track

Here's another satisfied customer Dan. Thanks for making this all
possible buddy. Would you be interested in doing some packing,
shipping, and tape repairs on the tapes I sell ?? How's 10 cents a
tape sound for your services ??

Subj: LPs and tape decks
Date: 3/17/2004 9:54:36 AM Eastern Standard Time

Hello Charlie. I'll take the 2 lps and the Sony cass. rec.- also 3
other lps and the Craig 8-track. Please forgive me for not being able
to get back to you on my purchases in a timely manner, but things were
out of my control in the last 4 days. I will honor my purchase
contract with you and ask that you please email me one invoice for all
7 items with consolidated shipping charge included as much as the
shipping can be consolidated. I will mail you one MO for the total
amount as soon as I hear from you. Thank you.
Old April 4th 04, 01:31 AM
wereoboy

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" wrote in message
Please keep in mind that Charlie Nudo (trippin28tracks here, 66fourdoor
on ebay) is a troll who effectively ruined this newsgroup. Virtually
nothing he says is true, and he cannot be trusted. Many of the people
who used to frequent this newsgroup had dealings with him, and almost
everyone ended up regretting it. I would recommend that you not trust
anything he says, nor have any business dealings with him. Just go
review his rants on google groups, and you decide.

This email is posted on a regular basis.

Regards
Dan

The same thing applies to you! AND him! You're no better than he is, and
that ain't saying much!

Scott
King of the 8Track Culture

Old April 4th 04, 12:30 PM
trippin2-8track

RUT-ROH !!

Scott got a new server and he's trying it out- check out his email address...
Old April 14th 04, 09:56 PM

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:29:46 GMT, Daniel & Kathy Gibson
wrote:

Please keep in mind that Charlie Nudo...

I'm a newcomer to this group trying to get info on how to sell an
8-track collection and find that I've spent too much time wading
through discussions or commentary of one kind or another. It would be
very helpful to stay on topic concerning for sale/auction etc. and to
start another thread for discussion.

bob
Old April 15th 04, 10:23 AM
TC8trax

Sell it in a stall at the local flea market, or on ebay. Trying to get thru
the static on this group is hopeless. Usenet is pretty hosed, thanks to
trolls who have nothing better to do than post crap to newsgroups. There's
even a guy here who believes this is simply a "Google" group, not realizing
that Usenet has been here as long as the internet, and it's contents is only
indexed by Google...

TC8trax

s.com...

Old April 15th 04, 11:42 PM
trippin2-8track

I'm a newcomer to this group trying to get info on how to sell an
8-track collection and find that I've spent too much time wading
through discussions or commentary of one kind or another. It would be
very helpful to stay on topic concerning for sale/auction etc. and to
start another thread for discussion.

bob

BOB,

Sell them on ebay in lots no bigger than 200 tapes each, but
preferably under 100 tapes- it makes them easier to handle. List all
your titles- and it would help if you play tested them first.

Right off though, you will most likely get under $1 a tape in bulk
lots, and often times under 50 cents per tape. Be aware they have no
huge resale value if they are common tapes and not quads.

PS- ignore the "usenet" and "google" comments of others here, that and
25 cents wouldn't buy you a coffee...merely semantics of net addicts.
TC8trax has his own site, yet posts here too. Typical net hog.