1941 Wurlitzer 850 for sale Upstate NY

Old November 10th 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default 1941 Wurlitzer 850 for sale Upstate NY

I came across an old 850. Looks all original but has some lifting to
laminant on bottom. It was in a pretty damp old house for about 2
years after a pipe burst in the house. It was on the main level (not
basement) so it is not as bad as the stuff in the basement. Looking to
see if there is any interst in this. My offer to the person who owns
it is 1000.00 which I thought was pretty reasonable considering. I am
looking to see if there is any interest in the $1500 range. Just
trying to make a few dollars rather than fix it up. I think it may
need a bit more time than I have to put into it right now.. The
interior is pretty clean. Back doors are there. Original glass and
pilasters to outside are nice. Sides are nice. Coin stuff all looks
there. Mech looks complete. Amp sitting on bottom of box is clean but
looks like it is just resting in there. Might not be original.
Cosmetically, should be a good cantidate for restoration. Email me if
there is any interest out there. BTW, it is missing a couple of the
selection buttons also.
Thanks.
Old November 11th 08, 12:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mark

On Nov 9, 7:44*pm, wrote:
[...]

If it is still available please contact me!
Thanks Mark