A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Memory Loss NSM Performer Classic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th 10, 03:21 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2010
Default Memory Loss NSM Performer Classic

Hi all,

First off Merry Christmas 2010 to all on the forum!

I have a problem with my NSM Peformer Classic. Comes up with error messsages on switch on so I program it to fix the error only problem is when machine is switched off and back on again machine seems to 'forget' that I fixed the problems. Also machine can't seem to 'remember' that I have it programmes for freeplay.

I've done nothing drastic to it so I'm figuring that something's wrong with the memory on the machine. I can find no battery so I'm figuring this type of jukebox does not have a battery backed up memory but I can't find anything about memory in the manual (which I have).

Does anyone have any ideas what kind of memory system the NSM Performer Classic uses and how I can resolve issues with it please?

Many thanks

Andy