Where's the FAQ for the group?

Old June 25th 04, 01:35 AM
Lawrence Person

Default Where's the FAQ for the group?

In article ,
John A. Stovall wrote:

Went to the bookmark I had and the page appears to be gone.

http://www.massmedia.com/~mikeb/rcb/

Shows up on mine:

http://www.massmedia.com/~mikeb/rcb/

Also this:

http://www.rcbfaq.com/
Old June 25th 04, 04:41 AM
Mike Berro

Yup, webserver problems. I also missed 6 hours of email (well, I didn't miss
it, I just didn't receive it.) Normally it's pretty stable (which is more
than I can say for myself.)

---Mike

"John A. Stovall" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:35:35 -0500, Lawrence Person
wrote:

In article ,
John A. Stovall wrote:

Went to the bookmark I had and the page appears to be gone.

http://www.massmedia.com/~mikeb/rcb/

Shows up on mine:

http://www.massmedia.com/~mikeb/rcb/

Also this:

http://www.rcbfaq.com/

The web server must have had problems this morning. I'm getting it
now. It was 404ing on both those address before noon (CDST).

Thanks...

""Lord!" he said, "when you sell a man a book you don't
sell him twelve ounces of paper and ink and glue - you
sell him a whole new life....""

"Parnassus on Wheels"
by Christopher Morley