Date set or type set? - you decide

Old July 15th 04, 01:38 AM
James Higby

Default Date set or type set? - you decide

I've not seen this date offered before

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Old July 15th 04, 02:48 AM
Bruce Hickmott

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:38:41 -0500, "James Higby"
heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com is alleged to have written:

I've not seen this date offered before

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

It's not so much that they are trying to fool me, it's the lack of respect
they're showing for my intelligence that really bothers me.

Bruce (Only person who thinks I'm that dumb is my Teenager and he'll grow out of
it)

Old July 15th 04, 03:04 AM
Wes Chormicle

You mean it's not genuine???

Shoot, and I was already to bid...

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:38:41 -0500, "James Higby"
heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com is alleged to have written:

I've not seen this date offered before

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=3921369 24

6&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

It's not so much that they are trying to fool me, it's the lack of respect
they're showing for my intelligence that really bothers me.

Bruce (Only person who thinks I'm that dumb is my Teenager and he'll grow

out of
it)

---