Krystonia Figures wanted

Old September 15th 15, 11:43 AM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default Krystonia Figures wanted

On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 10:31:26 AM UTC-4, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.

By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.

Keith

Hey there,

I just came upon your post while doing some research for a friend who is looking to sell her Krystnonia collection. If you're interested, please contact her at .

Cheers,

Kim