Gorgeous, Golden Retriever Dogs for sale

Old April 4th 17, 01:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserT`

Default Gorgeous, Golden Retriever Dogs for sale

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 04:06:11 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

I did not know the history of this group i just joined it back in i think
the late 90s.
i rember noodles though
the fleabay king

I saw the header and I thought, "Oh no, Noodles is running a puppy
mill in the Lake Bumler development again! I heard that it's quite
the crackhead den these days. I wonder if that dam with the unsafe
spillway has burst yet? LOL