Krystonia Figures wanted

Old November 8th 16, 08:39 AM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default Krystonia Figures wanted

On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 7:31:26 AM UTC-7, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.

By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.

Keith

I have tons of them started when they first came out but my husband and i broke up have looked up prices will NOT LET gRUNCH go but I have from day one