Krystonia Figures wanted

Old May 11th 16, 06:27 AM posted to rec.collecting

Default Krystonia Figures wanted

On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 10:31:26 AM UTC-4, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.

By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.

Keith

I have a box of Krystonia's in my attic and if your interested I can tell you which ones I have (I know I have at least 8 or more figures in top condition) and would make a deal for the whole set that I have. Please let me know. Michelle Allison )