Oregon Stamp Society On-Line

Old October 14th 03, 02:36 AM
Albumen

Default Oregon Stamp Society On-Line

Greetings,

I"ve just updated the club webpage with listing and photos for our
annual auction. All proceeds go to the club building fund.
(http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/thealbumpage_3.htm)

This year I've included a search file where you can use keywords to
quickly find the listings your interested in most.

Good luck and good stamping.

Albert Valente
OSS On-Line Editor

Old October 15th 03, 12:42 AM
Rick Merrill

Albumen wrote:

Greetings,

I"ve just updated the club webpage with listing and photos for our
annual auction. All proceeds go to the club building fund.
(http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/thealbumpage_3.htm)

This year I've included a search file where you can use keywords to
quickly find the listings your interested in most.

Good luck and good stamping.

Albert Valente
OSS On-Line Editor

http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/albumpage_00.htm

is a blank to Netscape Navigator. Test it on w3c validator.

Old October 15th 03, 01:54 AM
TC

Albumen wrote:

Greetings,

I"ve just updated the club webpage with listing and photos for our
annual auction. All proceeds go to the club building fund.
(http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/thealbumpage_3.htm)

This year I've included a search file where you can use keywords to
quickly find the listings your interested in most.

Good luck and good stamping.

Albert Valente
OSS On-Line Editor

The good home page URL is : http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/
(tested)

Blair

Old October 15th 03, 02:40 AM
Grandpa

Albumen wrote:

Greetings,

I"ve just updated the club webpage with listing and photos for our
annual auction. All proceeds go to the club building fund.
(http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/thealbumpage_3.htm)

This year I've included a search file where you can use keywords to
quickly find the listings your interested in most.

Good luck and good stamping.

Albert Valente
OSS On-Line Editor

The good home page URL is : http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/
(tested)

Blair

Page loaded fine (text) so I clicked on 5 different links in the long
list that seemed of interest, 3 of the 5 could not be found. I don't
want to sound critical but methinks the web site needs a little more
updating in the links area for dead ones.

Old October 15th 03, 09:05 AM
Bill Seymour

In article , Grandpa
jsdebooATcomcast.net says...

Albumen wrote:
Greetings,

I"ve just updated the club webpage with listing and photos for our
annual auction. All proceeds go to the club building fund.
(http://www.oregonstampsociety.org/thealbumpage_3.htm)

This year I've included a search file where you can use keywords to
quickly find the listings your interested in most.

Good luck and good stamping.

Albert Valente
OSS On-Line Editor

The auction (which is this Saturday, October 18th) is online at
http://stampcentral.com/oregon/ (warning, the catalog is a fairly long
load, at 300K+). Mail/email bids are being accepted by Jon Fishback
until Friday (I think). No online scans or images for any of the bulky
lots, but pretty much all the smaller lots are scanned. If you're in
the area (Portland, Oregon, USA), there's another lot viewing on Friday,
October 17th from 10AM to 4PM and the final viewing on Saturday from 8AM
to 12PM. The auction starts at 1PPM, right after lunch (which is hosted
by OSS).

This is a nice little auction, held each year by the club, with about
250 lots this year with most start bids at $5-25. There's some good
stuff, some 'eclectic' stuff, and some beginner bulk lots. I picked up
five or six lots last year and felt I got more than my moneys worth out
of them...

Bill Seymour

(PS, Albert? Could you drop me an email? I can't seem to get through
to the addresses I have for you.)

Stamp Guide? Midian General Discussion 9 February 3rd 05 03:23 PM
Royal Mail Issues New Train Stamps Stamp Master Album US Stamps 0 January 3rd 04 12:56 PM
UN Issues USA World Heritage Stampa Stamp Master Album US Stamps 0 October 25th 03 11:43 AM
Oregon Stamp Society On-Line Albumen General Discussion 10 October 17th 03 05:42 PM
Oregon Stamp Society On-Line Albumen General Discussion 0 July 24th 03 11:49 PM