Trading to Complete Sets

Old August 26th 03, 03:32 AM
Richard A. May

Default Trading to Complete Sets

Hey everybody. I'm trying to complete some sets and would like to do some
trading to achieve that goal. Here is the list that I need:
2003 Leaf
# 267-Mark Grace
2003 Upper Deck Series 2
# 350-Matt Anderson
#386-Greg Maddux
#489-Ken Griffey Jr.
# 534-Ichiro Checklist
# 540-Nomar Garciaparra Checklist
2003 Bazooka
# 7-Bazooka Joe Expos
# 118-Bartolo Colon
# 261-Dmitri Young
2003 Topps All Time Fan Favorites
# 8-Kirk Gibson
2002 Fleer Platinum
# 90-John Smoltz
2002 Topps American Pie
# 35-Bo Jackson
# 39- Monte Irvin
# 112-Andrew Carnegie
#116-Elvis Presley
# 122-Humphrey Bogart
2002 Upper Deck Vintage
# 56-Jason Johnson
# 57-Jay Gibbons
# 92-Tony Clark
# 97-Juan Encarcion/Roger Cedeno
# 212-Ryan Dempster
# 216-Cliff Floyd
# 238-Bobby Abreau
# 284-Edgar Martinez
# 286-Chipper Jones
2001 SP Authentic
# 90-Larry Walker
2001 Upper Deck Legends of New York
# 33-Christy Mattewson
# 59-Travis Jackson
# 60-Mel Ott
# 78-Tom Seaver
# 86-Tom Seaver
# 99-Charlie Keller
# 173 Babe Ruth
# 179-Joe Dimaggio
2000 Bowman
#438-Jason Repko RC
I have baseball, football, a little basketball, a little hockey, some golf
and racing cards available for trade. PLMK if you can be of any help and
thanks in advance for responding. Rick