Thanks Charlie Nudo.

Old August 10th 05, 03:24 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Default Thanks Charlie Nudo.

When you BUMP, people see what I posted first! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

More Nudo Whacky behaviour!

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: BEWARE" ANDREW RETA "
Date: 7 Dec 2002 05:21:33 -0800

Bgas, if memory serves, you sold me a Steppenwolf tape that had Seger
taped over it, then refused to make good on it. Then when I emailed
you on it, you sent a bunch of WISE ASS ****ing emails to my house.
So who has to get a life ?? You got some balls even pointing a finger
at me dude...

The guy offered to pull 103 tapes for $100, I questioned the price
increase, but then said "OK, YES"- then he goes back to ALL of them
for $200, plus 2 ****ty players not worth paying the shipping on, one
of which is broken....that's called a HUSTLE.

Honest reputable trackers, one example being the Shack (for tapes) and
Dan2 (for repairs) don't pull **** like that...they give a price, and
stick to it. Dan2 actually sends parts out FREE, shipping also, and
trusts the money will be forthcoming. That's the type of people we
need in this hobby, not chiselers like this asshole.

How can anyone trust this guy with the money now ?? He's changing the
deal even before he GETS the money. What would stop him from changing
it, once he got my check ?? NOTHING.

If you think it's such a good ****ing deal Bgas, then you buy the
****in tapes.

You're an ASSHOLE too !! SO **** YOU !!

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Alone
Date: 24 Jan 2003 07:29:25 -0800

DAN GIBSON'S business practices:

A few months back I had 800 carts, was looking to get rid of them.

DAN GIBSON offered me 12 CENTS A PIECE for them- yes a whopping $100
for 800 carts...gee, thanks Dan...

I boxed up the whole lot, and sent them to NORWAY, and got $900 for
them.

MORAL: attention all 8-trackers- no doubt DAN would sell those for $1
each once he got his hands on them- or more ??

Oh, he'd sell the ones that didn't play for 50 cents each...lol- DAN
G., who pushes original foil and replacement pads, but sells carts
"not working as is". Danny, practice what ya preach then, fix the
friggin carts with your "good original" foil and replacement pads,
BEFORE you peddle them.

AIN'T THAT RIGHT DANNY BOY ??

My apologies to Kathy, but sometime soon you'll realize DAN, you can
only lose from what you're doing now. Grow up, you used to be kinda
ok...what happened ?? Hangin' with the homo sure didn't help- he
rubbed off on you- next you'll be making prank phone
calls...lol...don't let him stand behind you too long, better wear
butt armor...lol...

Great business image you're cultivating there too, but ya know what
they say, friends of a feather, flock together...

Old August 10th 05, 03:46 PM
66fourdoor

Jason sets Bob Scarborough and Ricky White straight !

Tune in this Monday and Thursday afternoon to hear LIVE 8-TRACKS played
on AM radio 1520 oldies channel !

Per Jason:

"I'm going to make an effort not to get into any flame wars in this
group. There are obviously a couple groups having a little war here,
and I'm not siding with anyone. I don't even know whos right or wrong
or why you are fueding. We would appreciate donations from everyone
who appreciates 8-tracks."

Old August 10th 05, 04:01 PM
66fourdoor

Be sure to tune in this Monday and Thursday afternoon for the WQMA 1520
radio show, featuring LIVE broadcast of music on vintage 8-track stereo
tape cartridges- using vintage analog tape decks !

This is great !

Old August 10th 05, 06:16 PM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 08:01:31 -0700, "66fourdoor"

NudoDeludo gets HUMPED again!
Old August 10th 05, 06:19 PM
DeserTBoB

NudoDeludo HUMPED again!!!

Old August 10th 05, 10:06 PM
66fourdoor

..

Old August 10th 05, 11:02 PM
DeserTBoB

Here, Charlie! You can listen to your ****ed up 8 track crap with
these two cans and a string I'll loan you!

Old August 10th 05, 11:05 PM
66fourdoor

Are you making fun of Jason's radio show, Bob ?

If so, I'll be sure to fill him in on that. I don't think he'll like
it too much.

Are you saying we're not entitled to our own preferences and opinions
on music formats ?

Are you against diversity in musical formats ?

Seems pretty narrow minded on your part to me- as a liberal Democrat
you have some explaining to do...

Old August 10th 05, 11:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2005 15:05:26 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

Are you making fun of Jason's radio show, Bob ? snip

No, I'm making fun of YOU, you delusional slimebag.
Old August 11th 05, 12:05 AM
cricket

Does this thread title you just posted, infer that you are intending on
sabotaging Jason's upcoming 8-track radio show ?

What do you think your thread title does, in relation to Jason and his
8-track show ? Do you think it helps his show, or hurts it ? Do you
think he likes what you are posting now ?

I'd think not- I don't believe he likes it very much.

Are you making fun of Jason's upcoming radio show with this thead title
? Please explain, because as the moderator of the "8trackheaven" site,
you should know better. He also posted his notice over there. You can
rest assured I sent him the link to this Google Group page, where you
continuously attacked his show and upcoming 8-track feature.

Are Jason and I entitled to our opinions, with regard to musical
formats and diversity of said formats ?

Please explain your stance, because aren't you the moderator of
"8trackheaven" ??

It's quite confusing why you are using a newsreader to flood this
public 8-track newsgroup with flame posts- just when a radio station is
about to have a radio show.

You are a member of the "8trackheaven" group, correct ?

Your friends are Dan Gibson of the Track Shack, and Malcolm Riviera ?

aint' that right ?