UH, Isn't this group SUPPOSED to be about 8-track tape collecting?

Old August 29th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Quadraphonic[_2_]

Default UH, Isn't this group SUPPOSED to be about 8-track tape collecting?

What is with ALL this crap about hillary, obama, GM, Ron Paul, etc.
etc. etc.
Last time I checked, none of these have ever released an 8-track tape.
Cut out all this bullsh*t...let's make this a true 8-track collecting
group.
I don't give a f*ck about any political views, cars, 8mm, and any
other horsesh*t you morons want to babble about.
Grow up, and only discuss 8-tracks and related subjects.

Old August 30th 08, 12:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:06:37 -0400, Quadraphonic
wrote:

What is with ALL this crap about hillary, obama, GM, Ron Paul, etc.
etc. etc.
Last time I checked, none of these have ever released an 8-track tape.
Cut out all this bullsh*t...let's make this a true 8-track collecting
group.
I don't give a f*ck about any political views, cars, 8mm, and any
other horsesh*t you morons want to babble about.
Grow up, and only discuss 8-tracks and related subjects. snip

Considering there hasn't been a valid post in here for months, your
argument is slightly moot. Charlie Nudo ruined this group years ago.
For 8 track stuff, go to http://www.8trackheaven.com , which is
Malcolm's group. That's where everyone went after Noodles started his
crap, and that was a long, long time ago.
Old September 5th 08, 01:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Aug 29, 7:06*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

*Charlie Nudo ruined this group years ago.

Not only that, Noodles has also been pretty silent regarding the truth
about himself. I guess our resident closet fag can't handle it. Not
too long ago, I asked him a question about whether he gets off on
talking about himself through many of his sock puppets when he is
under attack and that overbearing ******* son of a bitch (I know that
is putting it mildly) never responded or even took the time to answer
my question. Not that I expected an answer out of that guy(?), but I
guessed that it proved my point.

OH WELL!!! Them's the breaks, I suppose.

Old September 17th 08, 02:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Quadraphonic[_2_]

wrote:

What is with ALL this crap about hillary, obama, GM, Ron Paul, etc.
etc. etc.
Last time I checked, none of these have ever released an 8-track tape.
Cut out all this bullsh*t...let's make this a true 8-track collecting
group.
I don't give a f*ck about any political views, cars, 8mm, and any
other horsesh*t you morons want to babble about.
Grow up, and only discuss 8-tracks and related subjects. snip

Considering there hasn't been a valid post in here for months, your
argument is slightly moot. Charlie Nudo ruined this group years ago.
For 8 track stuff, go to http://www.8trackheaven.com , which is
Malcolm's group. That's where everyone went after Noodles started his
crap, and that was a long, long time ago.

8-Track Heaven are scam artists just like Kate's Track Shack, or
should I say Kate's Scam Shack.
Old September 19th 08, 02:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:22:10 -0400, Quadraphonic
wrote:

8-Track Heaven are scam artists just like Kate's Track Shack, or
should I say Kate's Scam Shack. snip

OK, so you decided to put Dan and Kate on blast...back it up.
Old September 27th 08, 10:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Quadraphonic[_2_]

wrote:

8-Track Heaven are scam artists just like Kate's Track Shack, or
should I say Kate's Scam Shack. snip

OK, so you decided to put Dan and Kate on blast...back it up.

hmmmm, "back it up" real cool daddio!
Old October 7th 08, 09:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Scott Irvine

wrote:

8-Track Heaven are scam artists just like Kate's Track Shack, or
should I say Kate's Scam Shack. snip

OK, so you decided to put Dan and Kate on blast...back it up.

hmmmm, "back it up" real cool daddio!

I say back it up too. Back up what you have to say about these people.
Please let me know how you think that these people are scam artists?