Free sample chapters from new catalog of world notes

Old April 27th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen Linzmayer[_2_]

Default Free sample chapters from new catalog of world notes

As regular visitors to my site (http://www.banknotenews.com) are no
doubt aware, I am working on a new catalog of world notes. This is a
huge task, but I am slowly chipping away at it with the help of many
contributors around the globe. I do not yet know when the entire
catalog will be complete, but I am pleased to announce that as of
today I am making available a set of four sample chapters to provide a
sneak peek at The Banknote Book. These chapters cover every note ever
issued by Biafra, Eritrea, Qatar & Dubai, and Somaliland, with
detailed descriptions and background information, full-color images,
and accurate valuations.

To obtain your free copies of these chapters in Adobe PDF format,
simply send me an email with your full name and postal address. All I
ask in return is that you spread the word to other collectors and
share your suggestions, comments, and corrections with me.
Old April 30th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
tracknut

On Apr 27, 1:26*pm, Owen Linzmayer wrote:
As regular visitors to my site (http://www.banknotenews.com) are no
doubt aware, I am working on a new catalog of world notes. This is a
huge task, but I am slowly chipping away at it with the help of many

Good to hear the catalog is coming along, Owen! The couple pages I've
see have been really nice, I'll drop you my info to get these
countries

Thanks
Dave