lists of different areas of collecting

Old February 12th 09, 05:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

Default lists of different areas of collecting

"Sue H" wrote in message
World record holders would be ok.
Little People is the appropriate term and I've a large collection of
them already (perhaps one of the world's largest).
I also have an autograph from a friend who is a cryptozoologist who
hunts Bigfoot etc. I see "ghost hunters" and other crytozoologists
too... that would INDEED be interesting.

But I'll skip the reality show and steroid users thank you very much.

PS For the record.... they stayed around because they're actually
GOOD. Good music survives. Your picks suck and won't.

Circus Freaks
Steroid Users (A-rod.A-Rod,A-Rod)
Athletes that got arrested
70's/80's musical groups that stayed around way too long (Styx,Journey
ect..)
Reality show people that embarrass themselves
Investors that lost money to Madoff
Comics that aren't funny (a list thats way too long)
Midgets in movies

Collecting is fun

perhaps you miss-read what I wrote

Old February 12th 09, 07:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I was hoping people would add to this. I am contemplating a new area
of collecting or two (I am bored with same old actors etc). I was
thinking REAL live people who did REAL things. I like to collect
areas rather than all over the place. So I thought of some areas to
collect from and thoughts maybe others would like to add to it. I
will start with some things people already collect I find interesting.

Women's Baseball
the Negro League Baseball
Medal of Honor Winners
Tuskeegee Airmen
Titanic Survivors
Air Heroes (like Chuck Yeager)
Mountaineers
Ocean Explorers
Egyptologists
Medical Inventors (my friend suggested this like Jarvic)
Video Game Pioneers (my friend starting a collection of this)
Notorious Buisness Execs (like those in the news now)
Big Business Leaders (like Trump)

Old February 12th 09, 07:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
[...]

That's a great list,here are some more :

Old February 13th 09, 03:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Nope; you were trying to be sarcastic, but the reality is there's
nothing wrong with collecting that stuff. You are NOT funny. Never
have been and never will be I imagine.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:38:58 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

.. .

Old February 13th 09, 11:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
Nope; you were trying to be sarcastic, but the reality is there's
nothing wrong with collecting that stuff. You are NOT funny. Never
have been and never will be I imagine.

Its so cute that you are jealous of me
You can see how funny and clever I am,I know
you would never admit it,but I can see through you.
Keep up the good work !
We need you here.
My list was better than yours !!!!

Old February 13th 09, 04:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ignore the troll. I got an email from G again. I better not receive
another.

that was sent thru this ng,how it ended up in your e-mail is beyond me,
believe me i would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever want to contact you
personally
and thats a fact
if its going to you e-mail something is messed up on your end

Old February 13th 09, 09:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Seeing our neighborhood troll has posted, I might as well add. and add the
8th grader wasn't a bit funny...

here is what I collect:

NASCAR
TV Land Stars
TAGS (The Andy Griffith Show)
Dukes of Hazzard/related guests
Sports (MLB/NFL/NWA-MidAtlantic era wrestling legends)

happy Hunting-
pe2

Old February 14th 09, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Ignore the troll. I got an email from G again. I better not receive
another.

Old February 14th 09, 01:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"zoom" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ignore the troll. I got an email from G again. I better not receive
another.

that was sent thru this ng,how it ended up in your e-mail is beyond me,
believe me i would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever want to contact you
personally
and thats a fact
if its going to you e-mail something is messed up on your end

stalker

Delivery Service PA/NY/NJ To/From IL/IN/OH /MI Areas Flyinwalenda Juke Boxes 6 November 10th 07 12:38 PM
rec.collecting.phonecards, rec.collecting.pins, rec.collecting.postal-history, rec.collecting.villages, rec.collecting.vinyl YourTrafficBoost.com Paper Money 0 August 26th 06 05:00 AM
Areas of interest? Colin Coins 2 January 6th 05 12:05 AM
Little Offbeat Areas of Numismatics Michael E. Marotta Coins 20 October 16th 03 05:37 AM