FA: Rare tapes: Doors, Byrds, Human League, The Who etc.

Old July 21st 03, 10:54 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

JB wrote:

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message . com...
(The Poodlebutt) wrote in message . com...
I went for a ride in Gibson's Amphicar, and it drew universal stares.
I had the luxury of riding in my oldest brother's '70 Chevelle 454 LS6
when I was a kid, and it didn't draw 1/4 of the attention.

No doubt, they were looking at the geek and homo riding in it, not the
amphicar...sure that wasn't "universal laughs" you saw ?? Were they
showering you both with sensing foil and Win-Gibs confetti, as you
triumphantly paraded down Gay Avenue ??

Humm, methinks this person is without a clue at all! Anyone is able to
drive a car into lake, but a real man to drive it out! I'd bet this
trippin2-8track child drives a Geo anyway (providing he is old
enough to drive)

Your Chevelle tale, is questionable- here's why: snipped a lot of homo-erotic, beastiality fantasies from trippin2-8track...

You credentials are questionable- here's why: You have nothing to
offer of any value. Nothing intelligent, nothing factual. It really
helps to type with BOTH hands if ya know what I mean.

I'd venture to say, a MIGHTY **** more attention, than an amphicar...

When was the last time 25 people were surrounding your car in the
parking lot? That must have been when the cops busted you in your Yugo
with your .... well, you were there we have the pictures already.

{{{=

A fellow Amphibian! Welcome to the newsgroup with not just one but TWO
trolls: Trippin, and his li'l buddy scott. Neither one wanted, but
neither will leave. Welcome!

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson