stats from last year

Old April 12th 09, 02:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lord Vader III

Default stats from last year

On Apr 12, 8:18*am, Sue H wrote:
I know; just to you and other nasty people though. To others, I am
wholeheartedly kind (I should've ammended that to read, nobody nasty
ever will have or will as a couple of my good friends who truly know
me will always share in my SW successes).

Are you even reading what you are typing? You got an RTS from this
person. You currently have NO WAY of contacting him. Yet, when (if)
you do ever contact him, you're assuming you'll be the first one to
ever contact him for an autograph and you assume that he has never
signed an autograph before and will never sign another autograph after
he signs for you. Did you ever stop to think that maybe his role was
so small (or non-existent) in Star Wars and that could be why, as you
say, nobody has contacted him before? Or are you looking to add
another "Star Wars" autograph to your collection with one of the
captions:

"Unknown extra (Pilot we think)"

"Naboo Guard or TC14 or Pilot (?)"

"Naboo Courier ? (Maybe just on card/not in film)"

"Extra (unsure but pilot or citizen?)"

I can just see how your letter goes.

Dear Mr So and So,

I loved your performance of Unknown extra, Naboo Guard, TC14, or Pilot
(I don't know exactly what role you played but you were AWESOME in it)
in Star Wars. Please sign the enclosed index cards for me. Also,
after you sign these for me, do not, and I repeat, do not sign
ANYTHING for ANYONE ever again. I am the Star Wars autograph
collecting queen and I do not deem anyone else worthy to receive your
autograph.

May the Force be with you.

Sue.

LVIII
Old April 12th 09, 05:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Um, I do have more info; I've just not gotten to it yet. If he's
willing to sign, I'll get it. What do YOU care anyway?! Obviously it
bothers you? NOBODY else on here is concerned with lesser uncredited
cast members. Obviously, you are concerned or you'd of not commented
on it at all.

On that same subject, it's odd how you went down and read all my list
although my posts obviously irritate you, are of no concern etc. Why
are you even reading it anyway?

You solidify my opinions, beliefs and behaviour on this particular
board as it relates to Star Wars collecting and trolls. You also
soldify my (and others who email me) beliefs that it's a personal
issue with you (or as one in a past email put it, possibly
jealousy-though I did note that'd be pretty sad and I would never say
that out loud, but I admit, why else would you care so much).

Wow, you seem concerned with these "non entities" in SW! My goodness,
how many uncredited people in your collection do you have? If you
even have one, then you have NO CAUSE to criticize me now do you?!
Pathetic; these posts you continually make are so obviously geared
specifically at me for a reason. The reason goes pretty far back. We
both know that.

I have a large collection and you'd LOVE to have it no? If the answer
is no, then why attack me? If the answer is yes, then why say nobody
cares about the uncredited? And Why attack just me? Why just on the
Star Wars front? Why is your name associated with Star Wars? Hmm....
as I said, anyone reading your attacks know how pathetic it is. And
it's obviusly personal and or out of some twisted jealousy thing;
whatever the reason, it's obvious you are pretty pathetic! You will
note only trolls and you comment on that.

Oh by the way, have you EVER posted a success here? NO. Star Wars
info? NO. Why is that? Hmmm

Pathetic.

Old April 12th 09, 09:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Apr 12, 12:29*pm, Sue H wrote:
For anyone actually reading these posts (which I doubt many if any
are), Here's a bit of the scoop from the past and why this keeps
happening:

Hi. I am a long-time lurker of this "message group". I have put up
with a lot of the crap posts. The petty arguing. The name calling.
It's been pretty easy to see who the trouble makers are in this group.
I have been hoping for the crap to finally clear and people actually
talk about autographs, at some point. While your bio was quite a long
read, it does clear up a whole hell of a lot in why you are the only
one being targeted by these morons. Does it relly matter if someone
posts something not related to signatures? It's not like this message
group grave yard is going to be hurt by someone typing something...
anything, to get people talking.

Before I get attacked by the moron squad, I am using a new email
account, so to save your comments and such, my first name is John. I
live outside of Tulsa. I have nothing to hide, like a few of you seem
to. Let's talk about autographs.
Old April 13th 09, 01:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I don't need any sympathy; but people here are tired of the crap and
now they know why no matter how I try to help this group, why I am
targeted so much. At least it's been cleared now. Didn't see you
answering any of the questions put to you. That says it all.

Wow. I knew you were an attention whoring blowhard with a huge ego
but this rant / story / whatever you call it is a pathetic attempt to
garner sympathy, even for you. Get over yourself. You didn't invent

Old April 13th 09, 01:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

You're right.

I try to continue to post postivie on track stuff most of the time but
no matter what, the same two trolls keep attacking for no good reason.

I'd love this group to go on positively; if we could get rid of the
trolls and get people to talk more, it would work.

Old April 13th 09, 06:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

Hello "John"

Not sure if you put me within what you call the "moron squad", but it sure
would be odd for a so called first time poster to be attacking those within
this group with his initial post from his (cough) new email addy....

P.S. We have no lurkers left on this group. Have not had any in many, many
years. All we have is either a bunch of sock puppets that come out to play
when someone does not have the balls to use the primary email account they
normally post from; or a true usenet anomaly...so which one are you "John" ?

Regards
Mr Black (long time non lurker of this group)

Old April 13th 09, 06:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

Mr. Black, I apologize for not being clearer. I was talking about the
people, the morons, that attack others in the group, regardless of if
they are talking about signatures or not. From what I can tell, there
are three or four posters, you included, that try to keep this group
active and still get crap for their work. As for the email address, I
recently changed it because I got tired of the other one after using
it for a long time. haha

2007 stats Sue H Autographs 0 January 4th 08 10:14 PM
2006 stats Sue H Autographs 0 January 12th 07 06:30 PM
My stats; anyone else keep them? Sue H Autographs 5 October 1st 06 11:18 PM
stats dahoov2 Autographs 5 June 3rd 04 02:26 PM
stats... anyone else? dahoov2 Autographs 0 December 4th 03 12:40 AM