FS/FT: SLU Figures and Cards

Old August 26th 03, 04:25 PM
Max Gratton

Default FS/FT: SLU Figures and Cards

MY SELL/TRADELIST
PACKAGED FIGURES
McFarlane Baseball
Eric Hinske - $9.95
Ichiro Suzuki MLB4 (Grey) - $9.95

Convention Starting Lineups
2000 Mark McGwire - $9.95

Post Mini Bobbleheads
2002 Pedro Martinez - $1.95
2003 Ken Griffey Jr. - $1.95
2003 John Smoltz (3) - $1.95

OPENED STARTING LINEUP FIGURES
Figures do not include cards. I have some of the cards available. Add $0.50
for card.
Please see card list below for availablity.

1989 Baseball
Dwight Gooden - $1.95
Ellis Burks (2) - $1.95
Mike Greenwell (2) - $1.95
Vince Coleman - $1.95
George Brett - $2.95
Joe Dimaggio - $2.95
Mickey Mantle - $2.95

1990 Baseball
Bo Jackson - $1.50

1991 Baseball
Benito Santiago - $1.95
Bo Jackson - $1.50
Cecil Fielder - $1.50

1992 Baseball
Bo Jackson - $1.50
Rob Dibble - $1.50

1993 Baseball
Benito Santiago - $1.50
Bip Roberts - $1.50
Frank Thonas - $1.95
Jack McDowell - $1.50
Terry Pendleton - $1.50

1994 Baseball
Babe Ruth - $2.50
Frank Thomas - $1.95
Orlando Merced - $1.50
Steve Avery - $1.50
Ty Cobb - $2.50
Will Clark - $2.50
Willie Mays - $2.50
Charlie Hayes - $1.50

1995 Baseball
Juan Gonzalez - $1.50
Rod Carew - $2.50

1996 Baseball
Barry Bonds - $2.50
Charles Johnson - $1.95
Don Mattingly - $2.50
Eddie Murray - $1.50
Joe Morgan - $2.00
Kirby Puckett - $2.50

1997 Baseball
Albert Belle (2) - $1.50
Alex Rodriguez - $1.50
Barry Bonds (2) - $2.00
Bernie Williams - $2.00
Brady Anderson - $1.50
Brian Jordan - $1.50
Cal Ripken - $2.50
Chan Ho Park - $1.50
Dante Bichette - $1.50
Dennis Eckersley - $1.50
Derek Bell - $1.50
Ellis Burks - $1.50
Frank Thomas - $1.50
Henry Rodriguez - $1.50
Hideo Nomo - $1.50
Ismael Valdes - $1.50
Ivan Rodriguez - $1.50
J.T. Snow - $1.50
Jason Isringhausen - $1.50
Jason Kendall - $2.00
Javy Lopez - $1.50
John Jaha - $1.50
Johnny Damon - $1.50
Jose Mesa - $1.50
Ken Caminiti - $1.50
Ken Griffey Jr. - $2.50
Ken Griffey Sr. - $1.50
Manny Ramirez (2) - $2.00
Matt Williams - $1.50
Mike Piazza - $2.00
Paul Molitor - $2.00
Randy Johnson - $2.00
Raul Mondesi - $1.50
Rey Ordonez (2) - $1.50
Ricky Bottalico - $1.50
Roberto Alomar - $2.00
Ryne Sandberg - $2.00
Scott Brosius - $1.50
Steve Finley (2) - $1.50
Tino Martinez - $2.00
Todd Hundley - $1.50
Tom Glavine - $1.50
Wally Joyner - $1.50

1998 Baseball
Alex Rodriguez - $2.00
Barry Larkin - $1.50
Frank Robinson - $1.50
Jeff Bagwell Freeze Frame Hitting - $1.50
Jeff Bagwell Freeze Frame Running - $1.50
Jeff Bagwell Freeze Frame Sliding - $1.50
Jim Edmonds - $2.00
Jim Palmer - $2.00
Ken Griffey Jr. - $2.00
Yogi Berra - $2.50
Rey Ordonez - $1.50

2000 Baseball
Pedro Martinez - $2.50

Pro Action Baseball
Greg Maddux - $1.50
Ken Griffey Jr. - $1.50

STARTING LINEUP CARDS
1989
Kirk Gibson - $1.00
Johnny Bench - $1.00
Mickey Mantle - $1.00
Joe Dimaggio - $1.00
George Brett - $1.00

1990
Dennis Eckersley (Both) - $2.00
Lou Whitaker (Both) - $1.50
Bo Jackson (Both) - $1.50

1991
Barry Bonds (Card and Coin) - $2.00
Mark McGwire (Card and Coin) - $2.00

1992
David Justice - $1.00
Fred McGriff - $1.00
Roger Clemens - $1.00
Roberto Alomar - $1.00
Darryl Strawberry - $1.00
Rickey Henderson (Card and Poster) - $1.50
Ken Griffey Jr, (Card and Poster) - $2.00

1993
Fred McGriff (Both) - $1.50
Carlton Fisk (Both) - $2.00
Barry Larkin (Both) - $2.00
Frank Thomas - $1.00
Barry Bonds (Both) - $2.00

1994
Mike Piazza - $1.00
Robby Thompson - $1.00
Ivan Rodriguez - $1.00
John Olerud - $1.00
Roger Clemens - $1.00
Jeff Bagwell - $1.00
Fred McGriff - $1.00
Paul Molitor - $1.00
Steve Carlton - $1.00
Cy Young - $1.00
Willie Mays - $1.00
Lou Gehrig - $1.00

1995
Dizzy Dean - $1.00
Babe Ruth - $1.00
Bob Gibson - $1.00
Jose Canseco - $1.00
Randy Johnson - $1.00
Mo Vaughn - $1.00
Kenny Lofton - $1.00

1996
Richie Ashburn - $1.00
Charles Johnson - $1.00
Hank Aaron - $1.00
Ken Caminiti - $1.00
Matt Williams - $1.00
Eddie Murray - $1.00
Roberto Alomar - $1.00

1997
Brady Anderson - $1.00
Bernie Williams - $1.00
Jason kendall - $1.00
Chan Ho Park - $1.00
Ellis Burks - $1.00
Steve Finley - $1.00
Rey Ordonez - $1.00
Roberto Alomar - $1.00
Raul Mondesi - $1.00
Matt Williams - $1.00
Javy Lopez - $1.00
Mike Piazza - $1.00
Derek Bell - $1.00
Wally Joyner - $1.00
Jose Mesa - $1.00
Brian Jordan - $1.00
Todd Hundley - $1.00
Ismael Valdes - $1.00
Devon White - $1.00
Dante Bichette - $1.00
Albert Belle - $1.00
Ken Griffey jr. - $1.00
J.T. Snow - $1.00
Reggie Sanders - $1.00
Paul Molitor - $1.00
Ivan Rodriguez - $1.00
Chipper Jones - $1.00
Tom Glavine - $1.00
Hideo Nomo - $1.00
Tony Clark - $1.00
John Smoltz - $1.00
Cal Ripken Jr. - $1.00
Dennis Eckersley - $1.00
Ken Caminiti - $1.00
Ricky Bottalico - $1.00
Frank Thomas - $1.00
John Jaha - $1.00
Scott Brosius - $1.00
Jason Isringhausen - $1.00
Johnny Damon - $1.00
Rusty Greer - $1.00
Ryan Klesko - $1.00
Henry Rodriguez - $1.00
Randy Johnson - $1.00
Roger Clemens - $1.00
Brian McRae - $1.00
Ken Griffey - $1.00

1998
Juan Gonzalez - $1.00
Derek Jeter (Classic Doubles) - $1.00
Frank Robinson - $1.00
Rey Ordonez (Classic Doubles) - $1.00
Cal Ripken - $1.00

1999
Nomar Garciaparra - $1.00
Manny Ramirez - $1.00
Nomar Garciaparra (Classic Doubles) - $1.00

2000
Mike Hampton - $1.00
Barry Larkin - $1.00
Bernie Williams - $1.00

MY WANTLIST
I am looking for the following opened or opener figures.
Starting Lineups
1993 - Bo Jackson - Ext, Kevin Brown
1994 - Mark Grace
1995 - Albert Belle, Sammy Sosa, Mike Piazza (Catching)
Andy Van Slyke, Barry Larkin, Deion Sanders
1996 - McGwire, Gonzalez,Vaughn, Cone, Bagwell, Biggio, Jones, Smith,
Sosa,White, Dykstra, Morris
1996 - Carlton, Steve
1997 - M. Williams * Extended. D. Sanders
1997 Stadium Stars: Jenkins, Kaline, Mantle, Ruth

1991 - Neal Anderson, Boomer Esiason, Eddie Brown, Emmitt Smith, Warren
Moon, Dan Marino, Herschel Walker, Rodney Hampton, Joe
Montana
1992 - Pat Swilling
1992 - Football Headliners - Barry Sanders
1994 - Emmitt Smith, Brent Jones, Cortez Kennedy
1995 - S. Christie,, J. Montana , I. Fryar, B. Sanders, G. Lloyd, W. Moon
1996 - Emmitt Smith
1997 - Emmitt Smith- Albertsons, Terry Bradshaw- Hills
1997 Gridiron Greats: Montana,Rice, Thomas, Sanders, Smith, Marino, Favre
1997 Classic Doubles: Barry Sanders- Walter Payton
1997 Heisman Collection: Johnny Rodgers
1999 Gridiron Greats: Curtis Martin, Dick Butkus
1999 12" Specials: Davis, T. (White Uniform)
2000 - Kitna, Faulk (Hobby)
2000 Elite: Montana, Davis, Smith, Favre, Moss

1992 - Isiah Thomas
1992 Headline - Charles Barkley, Larry Bird, Patrick Ewing, Magic Johnson,
Scottie Pippen, David Robinson
1993 - Kenny Anderson, Todd Day, Clyde Drexler, Sean Elliott, Tom Gugliotta,
Tim Hardaway, Christian Laettner, Dan Majerle, Terry Porter, Mark Price,
Glen Rice, Detlef Schrempf, Dominique Wilkins
1994 - B.J. Armstrong, Chris Mullin, Dennis Rodman (Red Hair) , Dennis
Rodman (Blonde)
1995 - Patrick Ewing
1996 - Dino Radja, Dennis Rodman(Green) , Dennis Rodman(Orange)
1996 Extended - Shaquille O'Neal, Allen Iverson
1997 - Reggie Miller, Antoine Walker
Mattel Superstars of the NBA
1999-00 - Bryant (Gold), Garnett, Jamison, Kemp, Lafrentz, Van Horn,
Williams, Hardaway

I am looking for the following packaged figures:
1999 12" BB - Sosa, Clemens (package condition not important - can be
opened)
1999 Gridiron Greats - Martin, Butkus (package condition not important - can
be opened)
2000 Football - Faulk, Kitna (package condition not important - can be
opened)
2000 Elite - Moss, David, Favre, Montana, Smith (package condition not
important - can be opened)
Wheaties - Young, Rice, Robinson, Ruth

Shipping is extra. PayPal is accepted. Email me at
if interested.