WTTF Darren McCarty

Old December 3rd 05, 08:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey

Default WTTF Darren McCarty

Pretty Lame to reply to your own message, but it has been so long since
I was here I thought I'd use it to reacquaint myself as more than a
cheesy lurker or commercial newbie. I had a lot of fun trading with
many from this board in the 90's!

I'm back... and am trading for McCarty again.

The first thing I could use is a decent listing of his cards because my
current one ends in 1999.

I have an extensive batch of most all players until then, and quite a
good amount of inserts and game used cards since then. I have
"stopped" collecting some players I used to focus on and have some rare
issues available for other player collectors. Who do you collect and
want to trade for?

Until I get an updated wantlist posted you can figure I'll trade equal
book value for ANY game used or numbered Darren McCarty (Redwings or
Flames) cards. Maybe better than even for raelly rare stuff....What do
you need? I'm interested in parallels too, but lost track of all the
different colors of foil :-)

I'll soon post an updated wantlist at the PSH hockey link at bretmart
dot com.

Thanks for reading this far.

bret.

.

Newsgroups: rec.collecting.sport.hockey
From: "Bret Wyngarden" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 1999/10/19
Subject: Trading for Darren McCarty
| Report Abuse

I am looking to trade for Darren McCarty cards I need. My wantlist is
located at:

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/farfle.html

I have a great number of star cards, low to mid-range inserts, and
parallels
mainly 89-95 and some newer. If you think you have a McCarty I need
please
LMK your interests. Maybe we can trade :-)

Bret.