Water and bleach cheap pen test

Old November 9th 05, 01:59 AM
JEBEDIAH DUPREE

Default Water and bleach cheap pen test

After spending all week wasting time at work reading all your cheap pen
reviews, I've added my own. I want to mention that Office Depot's pen
selection was awful. I then went to Staples, and I was amazed at how
organized everything was, and the selection was great.

I settled on 3 kinds:
Pilot P500 Blue .5mm
Uniball Sigmo RT Gel Black/Red/Blue .38mm
Staedtler liquid point 7 black/red/blue/green .3mm

Long story short, they are all really nice pens. I rinsed the paper in
the sink, then used a Clorox Bleach Pen to lay down some bleach. My dad
likes the Staedtlers because they lay down a lot of ink. They wont hold
up against water, and bleach pretty much erases them. I gave them to my
dad but I will keep the green one for "i dont feel like writing in blue"
days. I like the P500 because its more or less a gel version of the
classic Pilot Precise V5. And I think the best are the Uniball Sigmo RT
gel. They have everything. Retractable, comfort grip, and .38mm
waterproof bleach resistant ink.

You can see pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/drinklime

Oh, before I forget, I showed my dad the bleach test, and he had a
flashback to when he was a kid because of the smell. When he was a
student, they had little bleach bottles they would use instead of white
out. He said there was 2 different bottles, and you would use one after
the other to erase the ink.

Some ink tests I've done lately R. Paul Martin Pens & Pencils 6 December 26th 04 01:07 PM
Making books your own Bill Palmer Books 43 November 13th 04 05:34 AM
Ink Question eb Pens & Pencils 80 September 4th 04 04:17 PM
rec.collecting.books FAQ Hardy-Boys.net Books 0 May 9th 04 08:39 PM
[FAQ] rec.collecting.books FAQ Mike Berro Books 0 December 26th 03 08:18 PM