Digital JukeBox Concept on eBay

Old September 29th 05, 01:35 AM
DeltaGamma JukeWares

Default Digital JukeBox Concept on eBay

Hi All,
Over the last few years I have designed a fully digital JukeBox unit, here
in Australia.
I engineered the unit to please both operators and users, and made it simple
to build.
I used standard parts, PC and Coin-Mech... I managed to win some prizes,
grants, etc and a Certificate for Innovation from the Australian Federal
Government.
and Best of All: The "Digital Heart" of this concept can be Retro-Fitted
into ANY existing analog JukeBox. I have designed a 'through-glass'
interface to make this possible. This means your OLD fleet of jukes can be
converted into a NEW fleet at minimum cost , and you get to use the cabinet,
amps, speakers and coin-mech ! Effectively you are transforming a
written-down or unserviceable unit into a contemporary unit, and eliminating
all the electro-mechanical problems. The purists may take offence, but there
are some mechanical parts which you can't replace.

I'd like some feedback on my work.

Presently the concept is for auction on eBay, ending in 2 days time.
Here's the url for my 'homepage' http://jukebox.customer.netspace.net.au

Old September 29th 05, 03:19 AM
Keith Stelter

Let me guess.
You are one of the guys who would put a brand new, fuel injected V8,
overdrive transmission, and CD player with 16 inch speakers in a 57 Chevy...
There is NOTHING on ANY jukebox that I can't replace, so don't use that
excuse.

Old September 29th 05, 04:10 AM
DeltaGamma JukeWares

Keith, NO indeed,
I'm only providing a service.
There is a need for new jukes, the world population is rising, music is
popular, etc etc.
An amusement operator wears out his equipment.
My product gives him incentive to keep using the cabinet, amps and speakers,
and remove the carousel, etc
to sell on to the purist/collector as spares, if he goes the retro-fit
route.
If he goes the replace-with-digital route then there's another collectible
released into the market.
In my view, I'm serving a good role for all.

I actually have an incurable, untreatable spinal disease and created the
concept to keep busy, now I need to convert it into $$$s for other purposes.

"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
[...]

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old September 29th 05, 05:35 AM

Keith,
Let me guess, you're one of those guys who goes around throwing gas on
OMT and Bubblers and setting them on fire because they are not
originals. As for the car people, some prefer an original Merc, while
some prefer a chopped Merc. Who are you to tell people what they should
like. This is why records have two holes in them, so you can play both
sides. As for replacing any and all jukebox parts. it must be nice to
be so rich that you can have any obscure part manufactured or any
uavailable IC or transistor remade. I'll keep you in my fle and refer
folks to you.
Charlie

Old September 29th 05, 05:53 AM
Ken Layton

If this "jukebox" downloads, stores, uses a hard drive or MP3 unit it
is illegal to place it in a business in the USA. Thanks to the
performing rights organisations such as ASCAP and BMI, only the large
jukebox manufacturers such as Rowe, Rockola, and Touchtunes are
licensed to use this technology in commercial environments.

In the USA if a person were to retrofit a jukebox with your kit and
then put said jukebox in a business, ASCAP and/or BMI would sue you
straight into bankruptcy or jail or both!

Old September 29th 05, 11:47 AM
Keith Stelter

I have a Wurlitzer OMT CD box in my collection. It was made in 2002, and no
vintage jukes were harmed or killed during it's production. BIG difference.
Please don't send anyone to me. I like keeping my millions, along with my
secret supply of all obsolete juke parts to myself. :^)
oups.com...

Old October 9th 05, 02:50 PM
jj

On 28 Sep 2005 21:53:06 -0700, "Ken Layton"
wrote:

If this "jukebox" downloads, stores, uses a hard drive or MP3 unit it
is illegal to place it in a business in the USA. Thanks to the
performing rights organisations such as ASCAP and BMI, only the large
jukebox manufacturers such as Rowe, Rockola, and Touchtunes are
licensed to use this technology in commercial environments.

In the USA if a person were to retrofit a jukebox with your kit and
then put said jukebox in a business, ASCAP and/or BMI would sue you
straight into bankruptcy or jail or both!

Yes, your nation is becoming a scarier and scarier place the more I
hear about it.