(6) serviced 8track decks-replacement pads & motors-alignment tapes-Ebay

Old September 16th 05, 04:47 PM
66FOURDOOR

then how come it comes with a full money back guarantee, and gets good
feedback out the wazoo ?? don't look a gift horse in the mouth Ron-
that alignment tape is a big hit with 99.9% of 8-trackers out there- as
well as the home-made pads, and replacement motors. You're sounding
like a lone voice in the woods- not all 8-track products have to pass
your litmus test- who are you to ? what authority do you have, to
decide what can/can't be sold on ebay ?

bottom line- all the feedback for the alignment tapes is positive- and
it comes with a full money back guarantee
how bad can it be ? see for yourself

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=3D66fourd...

If you want fast shipment, this is the seller to deal with! Thanks from

l=E9on NL
Buyer trackernl ( 165) Sep-16-05 00:01 5806028149
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE-$$$ Sep-16-05 03:09

Smooth transaction. Great Ebayer. Highly recommended!
Buyer borg ( 540) Sep-12-05 14:39 5803544555
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE-$$$ Sep-12-05 17:57

Fast shiping A ok A+++++++++++++++
Buyer strohs05 ( 46) Sep-06-05 15:19 5801180576
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE Sep-06-05 15:38

Great EBAY Thanks
Buyer mazilla ( 374) Sep-01-05 21:17 5803519006
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT TAPE-
Sep-02-05 05:26

Very fast transaction. Highly recommend...!!
Buyer spiker32 ( 555) Aug-24-05 17:21 5798742957
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE Aug-25-05 04:25

very fast A++++++++++++
Buyer similacrem ( 98) Aug-11-05 08:00 5795975725
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE-$$$ Aug-11-05 11:12

Item as described. Professional transaction. Fast shipping.
Buyer f1reverb ( 287) Aug-05-05 01:57 5778493425
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE Aug-05-05 03:54

Wow, what a great item. Used it already, and identified the problem.
Thanks 66!
Buyer nivekb12 ( 83) Aug-04-05 15:24 5793571937
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE Aug-04-05 18:56

As described . Thank you. A++++++++++
Buyer allstats ( 374) Aug-03-05 09:02 5791365108
Reply by 66fourdoor: AUDIOTEX 8-TRACK TAPE PLAYER ALIGNMENT
TAPE-VINTAGE-$$$ Aug-03-05 14:41

Old September 16th 05, 11:09 PM
yodedude2

That listing isn't for a gift horse, it's for a homemade dubbed copy
that is represented as an original. It is fraudulent.

Bottom line: The auction says it's for something that it isn't, and
the picture is of something else. It is fraudulent, and you know it to

be so. You could fix it in five minutes, but you prefer to be
deceptive and dishonest. This fact reveals more about your character
than a million feedbacks ever could. End of story. later, ron

Old September 16th 05, 11:56 PM
66FOURDOOR

I disagree- the customer is always right. They are the ultimate
arbiter.

If they say "good", then it's good !

You want me to change the description of my auctions to make the items
less attractive to buyers-

are you nuts ?

who in their right mind would listen to someone they have never even
met in person ?

get a reality check, ronbo ! feedbacks rule ebay !

later, trip

Old September 17th 05, 01:12 AM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
I disagree- ....

Of course. You prefer to be dishonest. You've already established
your preference for dishonesty.

You want me to change the description of my auctions to make the items
less attractive to buyers-....

No, I'm stating the fact that your listing is fraudulent. I don't
necessarily want you to change it; just pointing out what a person of
integrity would do compared to you.

are you nuts ?

If you mean mentally ill, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Your true character
has been revealed, however. I'm sorry for whatever atrocity occurred
to you in your past, but it's time for you to get over it.

who in their right mind would listen to someone they have never even
met in person ?

It must be someone with more intelligence and integrity than you
display.

get a reality check, ....

later, trip

Here's the reality: Your auction says it's for something that it
isn't, and the picture is of something else. It is fraudulent, and you
know it to be so. You could fix it in five minutes, but you prefer to
be
deceptive and dishonest, all for the sake of a few dollars. This fact
reveals more about your character than a million feedbacks from people
I've never met in person ever could. End of story. later, ron

Old September 17th 05, 06:58 AM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Sep 2005 16:54:31 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

Hey, you're the guy who recommended that everyone use an old Boston
cart to align their tape deck heads. snip

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another NudoFraud® misinformation
spectacular! What an idiot he is.

dB
Old September 17th 05, 07:01 AM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Sep 2005 04:49:54 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
bottom line- all the feedback for the alignment tapes is all positive-
how bad can it be ? ....

Bottom line: The auction says it's for something that it isn't snip

Bottom line: He was also "curbing" these frauds to people who didn't
win, like me, and was ripping them off, so those people couldn't leave
negative feedback. Had I won one of those frauds in an auction, he
surely would've received negative feedback and would've been turned in
to Safe Harbor for fraud immediately.

Caveat emptor.

dB
Old September 17th 05, 06:35 PM
66FOURDOOR

brrrrrr- it's cold in here- oh that's right, there's still 3 trout in
the freezer !

(laughter...)