Proof your All pathetic

Old December 4th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.cruises,wpg.politics,alt.cooking-chat
PeterLucas

Default Proof your All pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Old December 4th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.cruises,wpg.politics,alt.cooking-chat
Bert Hyman

In
PeterLucas wrote:

Time to stop lurking and spit it out.

You really should have swallowed.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old December 6th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.food.cooking,rec.travel.cruises,wpg.politics,alt.cooking-chat
Damaeus

In news:rec.food.cooking, PeterLucas posted on Sat, 4
Dec 2010 13:39:09 -0800 (PST) the following:

Proof your All pathetic

Oh boy, this is going to be fun. That's "you're", not "your".

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers

Loosers?

are totally pathetic. Your

"Your" again. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

childish, witless, stupid and repetitive. There arent

That's "isn't".

one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from anyone who has
more IQ points

It's funny that you bring up IQ here with so much misusage.

than there teeth.

That's "their".

Revenge? What a frikken joke!

That's "****ing". Don't be afraid of words.

You wouldn't know how to get revenge on anyone. You poor deluded little
twonks. rename the forums to Potty- Mouthkindergarten you morons. What
a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e,

"****e"?

[...]
I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and I'm
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I thought you might have made the name up because that's how you perceive
yourself. I thought it might have been your trademark.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

Despite all your rage, your anger's still words on a page.

I do sympathize, though. I know what it's like to be frustrated and
irritated by those who obviously have less intelligence. But the
civilized thing to do is be quiet, be good, mind your own business, and
wait patiently.

Damaeus