it's awlfully quiet in here

Old September 23rd 05, 10:54 PM
8 tracker from hell

Default it's awlfully quiet in here

it's awlfully quiet in here

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old September 23rd 05, 11:38 PM
66FOURDOOR

just like the eye of a hurricane...

Old September 23rd 05, 11:43 PM
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:54:11 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

it's awlfully quiet in here snip

Shhhhh...don't poke the troll! We're just about rid of him.
Old September 24th 05, 12:06 AM
8 tracker from hell

wrote:

it's awlfully quiet in here snip

Shhhhh...don't poke the troll! We're just about rid of him.

you mean nudofraud?
i dont even see any of his post at all.

Old September 24th 05, 03:17 AM
66FOURDOOR

ooops- these 2 old packs of dead meat fell out of the freezer- well
back in you go boys !

brrrrrrr !! 'tis cold in there !

back in the freezer !

Old September 24th 05, 09:09 AM
Jonny the 8-Tracker!

We knew it'd happen.

Old September 24th 05, 06:01 PM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

it's awlfully quiet in here snip

Shhhhh...don't poke the troll! We're just about rid of him.

you mean nudofraud?
i dont even see any of his post at all. snip

I don't either. All I hear is the sound of a toilet flushing whenever
he posts, and the flushes have become less and less of late. Poking
that turd gets it stirred up and it starts posting again. Not to
long, though, since he's too busy writing refund checks to try to buy
good feedback on sleazeBay.

dB
Old September 24th 05, 06:02 PM
DeserTBoB

On 24 Sep 2005 01:09:43 -0700, "Jonny the 8-Tracker!"
wrote:

We knew it'd happen. snip

We certainly did, Ollie!

dB
Old September 27th 05, 02:06 PM
66FOURDOOR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...738007&rd=1&ss...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...432509&rd=1&ss...

take your pick- any item is $10, and the alignment tape gets FREE
SHIPPING in USA !

shipping on pads and motors is $3 in USA