8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 12th 05, 12:42 AM
66FOURDOOR

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...5e0f3a7d6d025c

see my auctions Ron- buy a nice 8-track deck or stereo, and be happy !

man, you are one negative dude !

or are you yet another gender challenged pro tracker ?

(laughter...)

Old October 12th 05, 01:00 AM
DeserTBoB

On 11 Oct 2005 15:36:59 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

DENIED! Here are the facts:

Your auction listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

These are not the actions of an honest man. The least you could do is
be honest about your dishonesty, but even this is too much to ask of
you. snip

The only other rational explanation is that he's too stupid to know
anything about the relative merits (or lack thereof) of phony
alignment tapes and has such a high level of psychsis that he has no
"moral compass" to distinguish right from wrong.

This speaks more about your character than any amount of feedback ever
could. You keep trying to divert attention from the fraud you
perpetrate with your auction because you know you are being deceitful.
Try to be an honest man FOR A CHANGE! later, ron snip

He'll never admit he's wrong...the mark of a true paranoid delusional.
Add his low IQ and bad education, and you have....Charlie Nudo! For
fun sometime, go way back into the archives, and you'll catch Noodles
in tons of lies. Being a crook and liar seems to be "correct" moral
behavior for this phony Pharasee. Even the Bible speaks about
"banging gongs" like Noodles. Too bad he's too stupid to realize that
the crooks they write about in the Bible refer to people like HIM!

dB
Old October 12th 05, 01:29 AM
yodedude2

Once again, you try to avoid the issue of your dishonest listing. It
won't work.

I won't buy anything from you, Charlie. I don't trust you, I've read
too many of your postings.

Your listing is still fraudulent, and so are you, and so, apparently,
will you ever be. Try again when you get enough of a spine to have a
conscience. later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 12:37 AM
66FOURDOOR

that's not why- my listings are honest, my feedback is stellar, so your
accusations are lies and not true

the real reason you won't buy anything, is you're gender challenged-
and you don't like it when someone points that out- and you claim to
know something about 8-tracks in the meantime

you're a GCPT- gender challenged pro tracker...

Old October 14th 05, 12:38 AM
66FOURDOOR

ps- but you felt compelled to send me (2) free blank Ampex tapes ?

seems you felt you owed me there...

gee, wonder why ??

Old October 14th 05, 02:21 AM
yodedude2

You're listing is not honest. It is fraudulent and deceptive and so
are you.

Your feedback is irrelevant to your honesty.

I am not making accusations, I am stating facts. Here are the facts:

Your auction listing is dishonest.
You know that it is dishonest.
You prefer to keep it dishonest.

This speaks more about your character than any amount of feedback ever
could. You keep trying to divert attention from the fraud you
perpetrate with your auction because you know you are being deceitful.

later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 02:24 AM
yodedude2

You lied, and I sent you the tapes so you would stop lying. You aren't
honest enough to stop lying.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt for your lies. I did the right
thing; why won't you do the right thing? You're not man enough. Get a
spine, Charlie, and be honest for a change. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- ....

Old October 14th 05, 02:27 AM
yodedude2

Here are the facts:

You lied to the USPS.

You lied to the public via eBay with your 'fraud quads'.

You lied to me about that tape.

You lied to the public via eBay on your homemade dubbed alignment tape.

You lied about leaving feedback for yourself using multiple eBay
accounts.

Why believe you? No good reason.

later, ron

Old October 14th 05, 02:28 AM
yodedude2

You owe me, and the entire public, a big apology. Until you do so, you
remain dishonest and fraudulent. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps- ....

Old October 14th 05, 02:29 AM
yodedude2

Because I have a bit of decency and honesty about me. You, sir, are
lacking in both areas; witness your posts. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
ps-