Auction Scan - Free Download

Old December 23rd 03, 11:18 AM
trippin2-8track

Default Auction Scan - Free Download

It's actually kind of pathetic, that you think the whole world is
addicted to ****ty ebay, to the point of being worried about missing
an item or not. Most of the stuff is junk on ebay anyway, and there's
always another being listed if you miss it. If you were following
ebay recently, there has been a steady downward pressure on bid
prices. That's cuz you can only shine **** so much, but it's still
the same old pile of ****.

The net/ebay scene is gonna go the way of the CB radio and 8-track
eventually. It's filled with the lowest common denominator of human
life, and anything with clientele like that, won't last long. It's
days are numbered as a desireable pastime/outlet for goods. Just wait
until the feds tax it- that will be the final nail in the ebay coffin.

You people need to get a real job, and get out in the world, and OFF
the net.
Old December 24th 03, 12:10 AM
trippin2-8track

"From: Phylo Beddoe )
Subject: Bracing myself....
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2002-07-18 22:49:51 PST

Thanks to the shameless wallowings of the Bronx "Son of Chimp****ah,"
it's been too easy to lose sight lately of a very basic and essential
principle of 8 tracking as I see it: Alfandy still sucks, and sucks
pretty hard at that, and it is imperative that he be denied access to
any cart that's worth a rat's ass. Yeah, Brethren and Sisters,
Alfandy's days are numbered. Disposable income is not too far down the
road. Days of gravy. And days of outbidding Alfandy for no other
reason than to frustrate and vetch the little *******."

REMEMBER THIS POST, NUMBNUTS ??
Old December 24th 03, 12:14 AM
trippin2-8track

"From: The Poodlebutt )
Subject: little Panasonic engine that could ? SURPRISE !
View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2003-12-20 09:40:46 PST

Yes, I used to slam the **** out of Alfandy. He rubbed me the wrong
way. I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I realized I had judged him wrongly, and I was man enough to tell him
as much myself. Alfie is OK by me any day of the week.

I bet you've never once had the balls to own up to being wrong in your
entire sorry life."

MY MY, HOW YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND OPINION OF PEOPLE, FROM ONE
EXTREME TO THE OTHER. HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR PAXIL AND ZOLOFT TODAY,
PAUL ?? OR IS THIS AFTER YOU BROKE INTO SOME OLD LADY'S VALIUM SUPPLY
??

WHERE ARE YOU HAVING CHRISTMAS DINNER THIS YEAR, PAUL ?? IN YOUR
SLUMSIDE APARTMENT, OR OUTSIDE WITH THAT BUM NEAR THE TRASH CANS ??
Old December 24th 03, 12:21 AM
trippin2-8track

Funny how you read my ebay feedback all the time, Evans. No, you
can't hang out with me. Here's why: I may be only 10 years older than
you, but I've been 8-tracking since around 1976.

You've only been into 8-tracks since 1998...there's a difference...

Simple math problem, I've got nearly 28 years of experience in the
hobby...

While you have merely 5...

Ever watch a Ferrari race a Volkwagen ?? (chuckle...) And you have
the minute balls to try to tell me about decks, carts, etc...I ****ing
FORGOT more than you'll ever know about 8-tracks, you digital-age
moron...and I could fix carts better and faster than you, in the dark,
with one ****ing arm tied behind my back...

Capish ??

ps- your FAKE college education isn't making it. I'd ask for my money
back if I was you, I just built a case in this thread using your own
posts. Cripes, I only had 2 semesters of Business Law....HA-HA-HA
Old April 15th 04, 11:48 PM
trippin2-8track

" bob wrote in message ws.com...
On 24 Dec 2003 01:20:16 -0800, (The
Poodlebutt) wrote:

Are you guys still in junior high or do you just think it's cool to
talk dirty all the time like some fake character in the movies or on
tv?

bob

HAHAHAHAHA

FREE subscription Liberty Graphic Services 8 Track Tapes 0 December 10th 03 08:01 AM
New auction site! John W 8 Track Tapes 0 November 28th 03 04:26 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 0 August 10th 03 10:12 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software ARED [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 0 July 21st 03 04:28 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software 0CR4 [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 0 July 20th 03 06:47 AM