Neat Chicago Cub & White Sox stuff

Old December 21st 05, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball

Default Neat Chicago Cub & White Sox stuff

eBay Store - Chicago Sports and Mo Auto RACING Horse RACING: 1984 Kentucky Derby Mint Julep GlassCHICAGO CUBS & CHICAGO WHITE SOX

home | pay | register | sign in/out | site map

Home eBay Stores Chicago Sports and More Auto RACING / Horse RACING Add to My Favorite Stores

Chicago Sports and More

Maintained by: santoatvolo962 ( 949)
CHICAGO CUBS & WHITE SOX / OTHER TEAMS / CHICAGO BEARS & Misc. FOOTBALL / CHICAGO BULLS & BLACKHAWKS /OTHER SPORTS / STAR WARS / VINTAGE TOYS / COINS /POLICIES: IL residents PAY 6.5% TAX.I combine shipping charges for multiple purchases. WILL FILE PAYMENT DISPUTE IF NO PAYMENT OR CONTACT AFTER DAY 7

Store Policies | About the Seller
Let's have 2006 be a 100-year repeat of a Chicago White Sox vs. Cubs World Series !!!!
My specialty is CHICAGO SPORTS TEAM vintage & "oddball" memorabilia, with an emphasis on BASEBALL ( CHICAGO CUBS, especially from the 1969 era / CHICAGO WHITE SOX ) & FOOTBALL ( CHICAGO BEARS, especially SUPERBOWL XX items ). I also carry items from OTHER TEAMS, including a few DEFUNCT TEAMS. ALL SPORTS are represented, including but not limited to BASKETBALL ( CHICAGO BULLS ), HOCKEY ( CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ), GOLF, RACING, the OLYMPICS, and more..... I also dabble in VINTAGE TOYS (including STAR WARS , HOT WHEEL REDLINES & MATCHBOX), COINS, MUSIC / Entertainment , and more ...

SELECT THE CATEGORY BELOW (LEFT) TO SEE ITEMS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU. *** NEW *** Check out my CLEARANCE Section & MAKE OFFERS below the price listed !!
ROAD TRIP !!!! If you ever find yourself in the upper eastern Illinois area, visit my two showcases at VOLO ANTIQUE MALLS - located near Routes 12 & 120 in Volo, Illinois. You can spend the day amongst 400+ dealers' booths & showcases searching for antiques, check out more of my items for sale that are not here on eBay (ask to see showcases #961 & #962 in Mall 3), or visit the classic car auto museums. Open 7 days a week from 10AM to 5PM. Go to www.voloantiques.com for more info. (Note: Items for sale here in my eBay store are NOT available at Volo)

Store Search

in titles & descriptions

Store Categories

Store home

** CLEARANCE / MAKE OFFERS ** (12)

COINS / Currency / Medals (7)

Chicago WHITE SOX (41)

HOLY COW !! HARRY CARAY !! (7)

Chicago Cubs pre-1930 (2)

Chicago Cubs 1930's - 1950's (11)

Chicago Cubs 1960's - 1970's (40)

Chicago Cubs 1980's - 1990's (14)

Chicago Cubs 2000's (28)

Chicago Cubs MERCHANDISE (10)

OTHER BASEBALL Teams/ VINTAGE (19)

CHICAGO BEARS /other Football (39)

Chicago BLACKHAWKS / Hockey (6)

Chicago BULLS / Basketball (10)

Auto RACING / Horse RACING (4)

OTHER SPORTS: Golf, Boxing ++ (5)

OLYMPICS (4)

VINTAGE TOYS & STAR WARS (14)

MUSIC / Entertainment (3)

Other Items (2)

Display

Hide Gallery View

SUPERBOWL XX BEARS

SUPERBOWL XX BLOCK TICKET - Chicago Bears Patriots
$39.95
Time Left: 4d 15h 49m 5s
See all items...

SPORTS AUTOGRAPHS

HISTORICALLY SIGNIFICANT HARRY CARAY AUTOGRAPH LETTER
$249.00
Time Left: 16h 10m 12s
See all items...

WHITE SOX CHAMPS !!

1964 Chicago White Sox Scorebook vs. Baltimore Orioles
$9.95
Time Left: 5h 43m 59s
See all items...

ALL CHICAGO CUBS

WRIGLEY FIELD T-SHIRT XXL cotton Chicago Cubs - BLUE
$9.95
Time Left: 10m
See all items...

4 items found in Auto RACING / Horse RACING
List ViewPicture Gallery Sort by: Time: ending soonestTime: newly listedPrice: lowest firstPrice: highest first
Item Title
a.. 1984 Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Glass
b.. $6.95

c..

a.. 1945 PHONO-FINISH HORSE RACE / Album Game SEABISCUIT
b.. $49.00

c..

a.. 1963 ACTION TRACK NEWS Roger McCluskey Newsletter
b.. $9.95

c..

a.. 1952 Full Unreserved Bleacher Return Check - INDY 500
b.. $13.00

c..

Page 1 of 1

An eBay Store maintained by: santoatvolo962 ( 949) Seller, manage Store

Tools:My eBay Favorites | Email this Store to a friend

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | Half.com | Kijiji | PayPal | Popular Searches | ProStores | Rent.com | Shopping.com
Australia | Austria | Belgium | China | France | Germany | India | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official time Page last updated: Dec-21 13:28:59 PST