New ebay auctions with locals, occupation issues and material fromaround the world

Old December 10th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
MP

Default New ebay auctions with locals, occupation issues and material fromaround the world

Hi,

I have new auctions on ebay, maybe you are interested. Thanks for your
attention. I offer material from around the world, like locals,
occupation issues and "exotic" stuff.

I have for auction at ebay for example:

BRUNSWICK, German local issue 1923 (Braunschweig). Rare

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110204167449

Austria, Arnold Schwarzenegger stamp, mint, issued 2004

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

GLAUCHAU German local issue (after WW2)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

PIN Mail, German Privat Post, one franked letter TO YOU

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

WOLDENBERG, POW-Camp Post 2nd WW, RARE LOCAL!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

CARPATHO-UKRAINA, one unused stamp, issued 1945, RARE

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

DANMARK, local railway company stamp, SVJ

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

VIETCONG, local issue from Vietnam during the war. From

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

SEDANG, famous Fantasy issue from 1888, Pouen Math

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

MICHEL-Catalogue South Europe 2004/2005

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE:IT&ih=001

See all my lots at:

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQfsooZ2QQf...ampsQQsbrsrtZl

There are also other locals from Germany, Russia and Italy (2nd WW),
Pivat Post from Germany (19th century), official real stamps from
Timor Leste and Kosovo, ...

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again for your
attention.

Regards and best wishes from Germany

Manuel (MPstamps)

PS: You get this email from me, because you bought some lots from me
at ebay in the past. If you do not want to get further emails from me,
when I offer new ebay lots (every 3 or 4 months), please send me a
short message and I will delete your name from my mailing list.