One of the more unusual bits of feedback...

Old June 6th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default One of the more unusual bits of feedback...

Was checking some of the feedback that a potential seller has left his
buyers, when I ran across this one:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=wilder5417

Kinda makes ya wonder what transpired between the two of them, no? :-)

Amistad
'seems it takes all kinds...'

Old June 6th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

That could be one that the recipient might have a chance to have removed
completely.

Old June 6th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Amistad" wrote in message
Was checking some of the feedback that a potential seller has left his
buyers, when I ran across this one:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=wilder5417

Kinda makes ya wonder what transpired between the two of them, no? :-)

Amistad
'seems it takes all kinds...'

....and here's the rest of the story (what there is of it):

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...item=-1&de=off

Mr. Jaggers

Old June 6th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Wes Chormicle" made an astute observation, as follows:
That could be one that the recipient might have a chance to have removed
completely.

Let's hope so!

Amistad
'just a few words can say a lot!'

Old June 6th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:08:09 GMT, Amistad wrote:
Was checking some of the feedback that a potential seller has left his
buyers, when I ran across this one:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=wilder5417
Kinda makes ya wonder what transpired between the two of them, no? :-)

Too bad the item description has expired so we can't see what he
bought/sold. But yeah, when someone is abusive with the feedback they
leave, I'm reluctant to buy from them. As a seller my choices are
limited, I guess, though.

Old June 7th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 6 Jun 2006 15:00:25 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:08:09 GMT, Amistad wrote:
Was checking some of the feedback that a potential seller has left his
buyers, when I ran across this one:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=wilder5417
Kinda makes ya wonder what transpired between the two of them, no? :-)

Too bad the item description has expired so we can't see what he
bought/sold. But yeah, when someone is abusive with the feedback they
leave, I'm reluctant to buy from them. As a seller my choices are
limited, I guess, though.

Just do an eBay search for 4614412953 and all will be revealed!

a PROP SHAFT (MERCRUISER) for $159.19

Reclining Buddha

The Original Couch Potato!
Old June 7th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:02:52 -0400, Reclining Buddha wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 15:00:25 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Too bad the item description has expired so we can't see what he
bought/sold.

Just do an eBay search for 4614412953 and all will be revealed!

Where do you plug in the item number to see it? Every time I've done
that it pretends not to understand. I'm obviously overlooking
something.

a PROP SHAFT (MERCRUISER) for $159.19

Well, I can certainly see how something like that could incite an
outburst of emotionalism such as the feedback shows.

Dave "Um, or maybe not?" Hinz

Old June 7th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 7 Jun 2006 14:23:21 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:02:52 -0400, Reclining Buddha wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 15:00:25 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Too bad the item description has expired so we can't see what he
bought/sold.

Just do an eBay search for 4614412953 and all will be revealed!

Where do you plug in the item number to see it? Every time I've done
that it pretends not to understand. I'm obviously overlooking
something.

a PROP SHAFT (MERCRUISER) for $159.19

Well, I can certainly see how something like that could incite an
outburst of emotionalism such as the feedback shows.

Dave "Um, or maybe not?" Hinz

Dave, the secret is to just put the auction number as a regular
search, NOT an advanced search. You know, the box that starts out
with the words "start new search" in it at the top right of just about
any ebay page.

Reclining Buddha

The Original Couch Potato!
Old June 7th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:13:55 -0400, Reclining Buddha wrote:
On 7 Jun 2006 14:23:21 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Where do you plug in the item number to see it? Every time I've done
that it pretends not to understand. I'm obviously overlooking
something.

Dave, the secret is to just put the auction number as a regular
search, NOT an advanced search. You know, the box that starts out
with the words "start new search" in it at the top right of just about
any ebay page.

Well, that's blisteringly farking obvious now, thank you. Seems to me
I've tried that in the past, but, whatever, it works. Thanks.

Dave "Overlooking the obvious in IT since 1980" Hinz

Yahoo Seller Feedback poco General 0 December 21st 05 04:38 AM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 29 July 16th 04 03:22 PM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 17 May 26th 04 12:09 AM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay -- periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 0 January 2nd 04 07:48 PM
How to avoid getting cheated on eBay - periodic post Reid Goldsborough Coins 1 August 16th 03 01:30 AM