FA: exonumia and numis lit closing on eBay this week ...

Old June 7th 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FA: exonumia and numis lit closing on eBay this week ...

FA: exonumia and numislit closing on eBay this week ...

Closing tonight, Wednesday, June 7th:
Thirty-five lots of medals including California "Ham and Eggs"
1939, California Bicentennial 1969, Calaveras County CA 1965
Frog Jump, Hemet CA 1952 Ramona Outdoor Play, Redding CA 1968
JFK / RFK, Manhattan Beach 1949 Cartan Tours, San Francisco CA
1883 Knights Temlar, Denver CO 1959 Centennial, Cape Canaveral
FL 1961 Freedom Seven, East Tincup CO The Windsor / Tabors,
Vincennes IN 1934 Bishop De Remur, Baltimore MD U. S. Frigate
Constellation, St. Cloud MN Gambles Planorama, York NE Harrison
Nursery Co., Cooperstown NY National Baseball Hall of Fame,
Atlantic City NJ 1954 Centennial, Fort Sill OK 1969 Centennial,
Allison Park PA 1949 Pittsburgh Pipe & Coupling, Apollo 11 1969
First Man on the Moon, Thomas Edison 1939 Light's Golden Jubilee,
Martin Luther 1917 Quadricentennial Reformation, General Electric
1953 Construction Materials Division, Nunn-Bush Oxfords shoes,
The Safety Zone good luck, WW I Victory Liberty Loan, WCE 1893
Machinery Hall, , PPIE 1915 $50 slug facsimilie, PPIE/PCE 1915
Eastside Beer, CPIE 1934 Miss Ipana, NYWF 1939 Communications
Building, California Midwinter Expo 1894 HK-415 variety, U S Navy
World Voyage 1908 HK-352b, GGIE 1939 Petroleum Dollar HK-484,
Oregon Centennial 1959 HK-573 and Pony Express Centennial
1960 HK-585

Closing tomorrow night, Thursday, June 8th:
Eighteen lots of numismatic literature, including bulk lots of Bowers
& Merena, Currency Auctions of America, Lyn F. Knight, NASCA,
Stack's, Frank Katen and Abner Kreisberg, four better George Kolbe
numislit catalogs (Lee, Munzhandlung Basel, Mendelson and Bass),
"The Standard Price Guide to World Crowns and Talers" (1st Edition),
"Money Tells The Story" and "Byzantine Coins & Their Values" (1974).

SNEAK PEEK: Closing next Tuesday, June 13th: twenty-five lots of
various better coins and exonumia (mostly consigned ...), including
a 1922 no D Lincoln cent ANACS Fine 12 corroded, 2004 Westward
Journey cover and nickel set, 1893 Isabella quarter SEGS MS62
cleaned, 1915-S PanPac half ANACS Unc cleaned, 1918 Lincoln half
NGC MS65, 1888-S $5.00 Liberty gold PCGS AU55, 1986 half ounce
Gold Eagle BU, all seven Premier Silver Proof Sets 1992 - 1998,
Mexico 1914 Un Peso, Panama 1916 five centavos, Detroit MI 1912-D
encased Lincoln cent, Buffalo NY Pan Am Expo 1901 encased cent,
Camp Cuyamaca Rancho CA CCC 1501 nickel and dime tokens (RARE!),
M. N. Hanton Pool Room maverick, Reno NV Harolds Club fob, World
War I Chaplains medal designed by Laura Gardin Fraser, Philadelphia
PA Sesquicentennial "Adam Pietz" So-Called Dollar HK-457, three
Great Britain pewter medals 1460 - 1810 and some fraternal ribbons
/ banners. Some NEET STUFF I don't get to handle very often ...

A complete list is available at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

or search for sellerid kenbarrnumis
or click on the "eBay Listings" link on my homepage
http://www.kenbarr.com

Thanks!

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:
Old June 7th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

In , on 06/07/2006
at 12:27 AM, Ken Barr said:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

http://www.kenbarr.com

eBay is doing very strange things for me this morning. The links to your
auctions aren't showing what they're supposed to ... I'll try later again
today.

Nick
Old June 7th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
In , on 06/07/2006
at 12:27 AM, Ken Barr said:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

http://www.kenbarr.com

eBay is doing very strange things for me this morning. The links to your
auctions aren't showing what they're supposed to ... I'll try later again
today.

Nick

No kidding, I get something about a liveauctionfloorbidder, even when I link
from Ken's website.

Mr. Jaggers

Old June 7th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Ken Barr" wrote in message , PPIE 1915 $50 slug
facsimilie

I found one of those in a stash of family stuff. My great great grandmother
lived in San Fran from 1904-1916. I had kind of hoped that there would be
one of the Pan Pac $50's with it, but just a load of old Indian cents, SL
dimes etc.

Old June 7th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

at 12:27 AM, Ken Barr said:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...d=kenbarrnumis

http://www.kenbarr.com

eBay is doing very strange things for me this morning. The links to your
auctions aren't showing what they're supposed to ... I'll try later again
today.

Nick

No kidding, I get something about a liveauctionfloorbidder, even when I
link from Ken's website.

How bizarre ... that link on my homepage has worked for YEARS
but is suddenly being redirected by eBaY to some other userid.

Well, SCREWEM ... I changed the link to pull up the auction list
in another format and it seems to work properly ... again ...
for now ...

Thanks for the hedzup ...