Defending Families

Old October 21st 03, 09:31 PM
Gregory Gadow

Bill Baker wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:48:31 -0700, (Clay Colwell) wrote in
message . com:

(Anyone hear from Mike Warnke lately?)

I used to buy his tapes and go to his concerts when I was younger all the
time. He was pretty funny. But ever since people dug up his past, he
doesn't seem to be doing comedy any more. His website at
http://www.mikewarnke.org has information on what he is doing now.
According to his itinerary, he still gets booked for some gigs, although I
don't know what he does at them.

I found this that might interest you.

http://answers.org/satan/warnke1.html

--
Gregory Gadow

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

"If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Old October 22nd 03, 12:12 AM
Bill Baker

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:31:49 -0700, Gregory Gadow
wrote in message :

Bill Baker wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:48:31 -0700, (Clay Colwell) wrote in
message . com:

(Anyone hear from Mike Warnke lately?)

I used to buy his tapes and go to his concerts when I was younger all
the time. He was pretty funny. But ever since people dug up his past,
he doesn't seem to be doing comedy any more. His website at
http://www.mikewarnke.org has information on what he is doing now.
According to his itinerary, he still gets booked for some gigs,
although I don't know what he does at them.

I found this that might interest you.

http://answers.org/satan/warnke1.html

Yeah, I read that. I've even read his book, "The Satan Seller." It
doesn't matter to me whether or not he lied about his past (most likely he
did it just to get people's attention). I liked his humor, and that he
always had some good advice to give.

--
Funny Sister Lurlean quote #44:
"God blessed my private parts and they're ALL used ONLY for the purposes HE
Old October 23rd 03, 09:30 PM
JTEM

"Scott Lively" wrote

Our organization has infomation of saving our families from
the homosexual agenda.

Did you even notice how the Republicans just destroyed marriage?

Down in Florida... where the legislature & governor decided to
erase the marriage bond and give the power to the woman's
parents.

Traditionally a person's spouse was their closest legal relative.
You've heard of "Tradition" before. Right?

It's what the Republicans just smashed. They just destroyed the
traditional marriage for political gain.

Old October 24th 03, 05:42 PM
tom

"JTEM" wrote in message

It's what the Republicans just smashed. They just destroyed the
traditional marriage for political gain.

Yeah, but it's "different" when *they* do it. Just ask em, they'll tell
you

Old October 24th 03, 06:35 PM
Juanjo

"Scott Lively" wrote in message
Our organization has infomation of saving our families from
the homosexual agenda. Please visit our website at

http://www.defendthefamily.com/

Scott:

Still picking up hustlers at the fruit loop or have you found a steady boy?

Old November 2nd 03, 07:25 PM
Fritz

Scott Lively wrote:

Our organization has infomation of saving our families from
the homosexual agenda. Please visit our website at

http://www.defendthefamily.com/

Don't do it, his website sucks.

--
Fritz