Michael Adams Officially Declared "Troll"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th 03, 11:39 AM
Chris Barker

I agree with you on this one. People should just ignore those posts that
don't interest them. Spam or obscenity might merit a strong verbal
reprimand, but otherwise "live and let live" should be the operative policy.

And whilst I'm posting - I don't much care for the silly "He's a troll, oh
no he isn't, oh yes he is" routine, as being currently applied to Michael
Adams. Who cares? Those who bang on about someone's trollness have obviously
got too much time on their hands, and are reading far too much into things.
Everyone has the propensity to trollery just as they have the ability to
post pro-actively. It's a hugely subjective issue, and I find it odd that
people spend so much time discussing it, as though they will ever find a
definitive solution.

"Ramsey Campbell" wrote in message
Scot Kamins wrote in message

In article ,
(Ramsey Campbell) wrote:

snip

What the hell does this have to do with book collecting?

Please take this off-line and handle it through e-mail. If you think
that others are interested in this discussion, set up a mailing list.

Scot Kamins

By gum, that should get rid of me. I wasn't here too long for
everybody, was I? Regulars will know whether Mr Kamins often throws
his weight about if what other people are discussing doesn't interest
him. Myself, if I didn't find a thread interesting I would simply
ignore it, but I expect his method works.

Ramsey Campbell