Isabel (The Hurricane) was a bad girl...

Old September 29th 03, 01:28 AM
pe2

Default Isabel (The Hurricane) was a bad girl...

hey all-

after 7 days, 13 hours and 21 minutes with no power, little damage, I'm back
in the group again!

Thanks again, Dahoov for your thoughtfulness-and Brian, please drop a note
in the group to let us Hampton Roaders know you're ok!!!

pe2

Old September 29th 03, 02:19 PM
dahoov2

wow Brian! I was indeed wondering... I think 90% are back now.
Hopefully you didn't lose work etc because of it. We got our stump
out yesterday. We dug it out, cutting with chainsaw, axe, shovel etc.
There was like ONE big root left and our neighbor brought a chain and
tied it to his big truck and pulled it out for us. What a pain! Saved
us hundreds though.

Anyway, hope you've no major damage and glad you're safe and can get a
warm meal and a warm shower.