Ellen Degeneres in person??

Old January 31st 04, 01:21 AM
DebSer5

Default Ellen Degeneres in person??

I have been watching Ellen's new talk show and I really like her. She comes
across so down to earth, friendly and unassuming. I was wondering if anyone had
an in person encounter with her and what she was like?. I can't imagine her
being a mean or nasty person.

Justin
Old January 31st 04, 06:21 AM
Barefootmk

she used to not sign...but has softened up...a lot of comedians are VERY VERY
tough for some reason.
she didn't sign at any of the golden globe parties she attended though.
Old January 31st 04, 02:47 PM
DebSer5

I heard that if you're a flirty young girl, Ms. Degenerate will sign for you.

Old January 31st 04, 04:41 PM
GraphRackr

she didn't sign at any of the golden globe parties she attended though.

hey mike,

she signed a few on the way into the party, it was just a big "E"

kevin
Old January 31st 04, 04:43 PM
GraphRackr

I heard that if you're a flirty young girl, Ms. Degenerate will sign for you.

This person is asking about Ellen Degeneres, NOT R. KELLY.
Old January 31st 04, 04:47 PM
TaylorEhill

Yeah, Ellen won't sign on your face in urine like R.Kelly will.
Old January 31st 04, 05:22 PM
Sign it 2

I got a snapshot with Ellen about a year ago when she came thru town on a
comedy tour, she was nice about it..

ELLEN DEGENERES TV6D Autographs 0 September 10th 03 06:05 AM
Autographs in Person Earl Autographs 0 September 7th 03 10:19 AM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411...7/18 FOX NETWORK PARTY GraphRackr Autographs 2 July 21st 03 01:21 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411 HARRISON FORD, BROOKE BURNS, BROOKE BURKE, and more GraphRackr Autographs 1 July 18th 03 05:14 PM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411....6/29 GraphRackr Autographs 3 June 30th 03 07:13 AM