HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW Part 2

Old January 18th 04, 08:40 AM
Todd F.

Default HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW Part 2

I just updated the site below with my adventures at the show in the
What's New section. I also added autograph scans of the below to My
Successes January 2004.

Adam West 8x10 ISCP *Signed the photo I took with him a year or so ago*
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Batman.

Beverly D'Angelo / Dana Barron 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Vacation.

Charlotte Rae 8x10 ISP
Charlotte Rae 8x10 ISP
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes.

Dwayne Hickman 8x10 ISP *Going To Have Bob Denver Sign This Too *
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Dobbie Gillis.

Eric Pierpoint 8x10 ISCP
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Alien Nation - George Francisco.

Julie Benz 8x10 ISCP *Awesome Pic!*
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Angel - Darla.

Lou Ferrigno ISB *Grabbed His New Book*
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
The Incredible Hulk.

Margot Kidder 8x10 ISCP
Margot Kidder 8x10 ISP *NUDE* Charged $35 for Nudes
IN-PERSON - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW
XX / XX / XX
01 / 17 / 04
Superman - Lois Lane.