Barefoot, got Ellen Burstyn lately?

Old March 18th 06, 07:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Barefoot, got Ellen Burstyn lately?

wow...looks like i was right...YOU ARE A LOSER...i'm not about to take
the time to post every single person i get on some newsgroup for your
happiness...i already had sue look up personal info about me but still
get the wrong answer, as there are always special circumstances...she's
stupid and so are you..enjoy your half a million posts.
mike

Old March 18th 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Why is it so difficult for you to admit when you're wrong. There are
no special circumstances and you know it. Get over yourself. Your
ignorance and repeated name calling shows your true personality. It's
no wonder why I am constantly hearing about you off this group.

Old March 18th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

there are always SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES..you aren't hearing JACK about
me off this group...again, and it looks like i'm going to join the
masses in my opinion of you...YOU ARE NOT THE ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING
LEADER OF THIS GROUP. you jsut post the most.

Old March 18th 06, 09:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

and there's nothing to admit that i'm wrong about. i think you proved
my point more than helping yours.

Old March 18th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

ROFLMAO

Old March 18th 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Want to see my TTM?

Old March 18th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

I just emailed the person and tomorrow I'll give them your name and
therefore we'll find out if you've got "SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE". To the
person that challenged me to bring Barefoot down (via email); I'll be
happy to. Apparently Barefoot, that's what you want right? You want
your name so mucked up NOBODY will ever respond to you again? I can
do that if you'd like. You apparently are challenging me here by
continuing to lie. Happy to oblige.

As far as leadership goes; this isn't about that or who posts the
most. What this is about is someone named Barefoot who tells people
continual lies and bull****. My aim is to make sure that people don't
listen to you. Now if you'd of just admitted the truth, we'd have no
problem here; but you keep on, with lying about yourself. WHY? To
what end? I don't get it?

By the way, you have NEVER posted one single fact; never onces posted
legal quotes and given URL's or names or people or anything...
NOTHING. So I hope everyone here understands that!

On 18 Mar 2006 12:44:02 -0800, "barefoot"
wrote:

there are always SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES..you aren't hearing JACK about
me off this group...again, and it looks like i'm going to join the
masses in my opinion of you...YOU ARE NOT THE ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING
LEADER OF THIS GROUP. you jsut post the most.

Barefoot? [email protected] Autographs 18 December 10th 05 12:40 AM
Barefoot addy? Mr Black Autographs 1 January 1st 05 02:40 AM
Why Barefoot Lies All The Time barefootliar Autographs 2 July 3rd 03 12:23 AM