88A blocks I have

Old October 5th 04, 02:28 AM

IA TO I J I* fw
JA dc
JA TO JD fw
KA TO KC dc
KC TO KI + K* fw
LA TO LC dc
LC TO LY + L* fw
I count 207 blocks Any corrections ??
I have a chart by Daryl Crotts for all series to 1995
marty
Old October 5th 04, 05:49 AM
George 866

Hello Marty....Thank you for publishing your list so that I can see what
the two notes that I did not have listed are...fw GJ and fw GK....
I can not find a listing for these two notes anywhere.I checked Mr.
Hatch's web site where he has a very detailed list of 1988a's and
neither of these two notes are listed....
I must now ask you if you have these two notes in your collection or are
they from your list that you mentioned ?
You mentioned a list for 1995 series....I am almost afraid to ask how
many of them there are...I believe that there are 226 of them and if so
I am a proud owner of them all. Thanks
again,g

Old October 5th 04, 06:56 PM
Dollarsavr

Hi,

I hope that I am not stealing Marty's thunnder!

Try this WEB site for the lists of what were produced.
http://www.uspapermoney.info/
Click on the "Serial Numbers producedP and you can check for all of the series
and denominations.

Ed Zegers

Old October 6th 04, 12:09 AM
George 866

Thanks Ed and Marty for your time and email.....I have come to the
conclusion (though maybe wrong)that the list from Daryl Crotts maybe out
dated as new information has a way of popping up evey now and then...I
am going with the number of 1988a's as 205 but will be keeping an eye
out for the fw GJ and GK.....Thanks again to all the posters in this
thread..georges 873 so far )....ps. if someone has one or both of
these notes please post..thanks

Old October 7th 04, 02:44 PM
George 866

Hello Marty...(sure hope you see this)...I found what I believe are
three errors on the list that you published.....There is an E star of
which I have E03302519 star....There are no fw GJ or Gk......I have 142
of 206.... along ways to go.......g

Old October 7th 04, 04:01 PM
Vinkjm

Hi
if you want to send me your address I can send you a chart ,and My list of
notes , and to answer you question I have the GJ & GK notes ,,Except for only
3 or 4 of them , all others end in 73
I think I have one of each block from 1963 to 1981 ther I'm missing 85 need H*
JD
88 H*,HB,IB 93 GG GH , 01 dc FF, LA
and quite a few 03s
marty ( vinkjm @ aol.com)
Old October 7th 04, 10:59 PM
George 866

Marty, I am sitting here visualizing your crisp,uncirculated notes,page
after page in a series of albums.envy,envy,envy... I
thought (before this thread) that the wife and I were doing great
finding 873 notes in circulation and buying two since november of 2002
but I have come to realize that we are only collecting "apples that fell
off our neighbors tree and rolled down the hill and under our fence"
Marty,thanks for your offer but I am beginning to realize that maybe the
wife and I are wasting our time,energy and gas searching for worn out
rags even though it is an interesting hobby...g.

Old October 9th 04, 12:51 AM
Vinkjm

George
I may have missed the E* but i do have one ,and my GJ and GK are both dc
I'm pretty sure i have all of the blocks
send me your address ,,and I will send you a copy
marty (vinkjm @ aol.com)
Old October 10th 04, 01:13 AM
Vinkjm

Hi ED
thats a good web site. but they wont check to see if i have all.
Just a old man trying to get my collection
checked ,
marty