What's your favorite erasable ink pen (or liquid pencil)?

Old July 31st 12, 04:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Jeff

Default What's your favorite erasable ink pen (or liquid pencil)?

Hi group. I hope this is an appropriate group for this question, but I need a good, erasable pen.

You can't write quickly (like when you have to take notes in class) using a pencil. And you can't erase pen - therefore you can't do math in pen. I bought an "liquid" pencil (or something) at the store, but it doesn't write smoothly, so I have to press hard to use it.

Please suggest your favorite liquid pencil, or erasable ink, writing implement, which flows easily.

Thanks,
J.
Old July 31st 12, 10:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]

Jeff writes:

And you can't erase pen - therefore you can't do math in pen.

Sorry that I do not have any suggestions for you. I actually do all my
math (I am a computer scientist, and I do most of my initial work on
paper) with a variety of fountain pens. I have always preferred to
just rewrite rather than erasing.

Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.