Newbie question.

Old March 15th 12, 06:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Alyn

Default [META] On bickering and throwing stones. Was: Newbie question.

Especially as you can not actually -=comprehend=- what was said!

I am not trying to prove anything, and we might want to look at your issue with comprehension as well. It is you that took issue with me and the original post that you refered to in this post.
Old March 15th 12, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John Tollan[_2_]

Concerning http://www.stampboards.com/ let me add that you can also post
links to your philatelic blogs and websites, post pictures of your
collection, and start threads dedicated to your collecting interest etc.
It is one of the largest on-line philatelic communities in the world, if
not the largest. Members happily share their knowledge, and there is
expertise from both popular and esoteric collecting areas.I have had so
many of my questions answered (I am a thematic collector). I have found
it has vastly expanded both my appreciation of philately and my knowledge.
It is a great site for all philatelists! Why not join? (and "No' I am
simply a very appreciative member, nothing more!).

Old March 15th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

? "John Tollan" ?????? ??? ??????
ond.com...
Concerning http://www.stampboards.com/ let me add that you can also post
links to your philatelic blogs and websites, post pictures of your
collection, and start threads dedicated to your collecting interest etc.
It is one of the largest on-line philatelic communities in the world, if
not the largest. Members happily share their knowledge, and there is
expertise from both popular and esoteric collecting areas.I have had so
many of my questions answered (I am a thematic collector). I have found it
has vastly expanded both my appreciation of philately and my knowledge.
It is a great site for all philatelists! Why not join? (and "No' I am
simply a very appreciative member, nothing more!).

Sure, as I said I'll give it a try, especially if it's a troll-free place
(since it's moderated) as you said;-)
I'm a coin collector but I was collecting stamps when I was young.
Recently I found my 40 years old collection and together I found a
collection of my late father I was not aware of its existence!
It seems there are a few rare stamps there (I could spot a couple of Hermes'
heads) so I'd appreciate a help in evaluating them.
Thanks again for the link!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old March 17th 12, 07:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default [META] Trolls attack. Was [META] On bickering and throwing stones.

"gogu" wrote in message

Sure, as I said I'll give it a try, especially if it's a troll-free place
(since it's moderated) as you said;-)

Trolls attack on RCSD
------------------------

"gogu", after having given StampBoards a try by using the same infamous
return e-mail address as above, will have there the same bad (no trolls
wanted !) surprise.

Nick Knight, his alter ego, who fully supported "gogu", who used the same
offensive language, and who posted through the _same_ news.ntua.gr server
(usually reserved to those who are or were related to the National Technical
University of Athens), will join the StampBoards too...

--
Victor Manta

Old March 17th 12, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

Default [META] Troll Victor Manta attacks with LIES. Was [META] On bickering and throwing stones.

? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
"gogu" wrote in message

Sure, as I said I'll give it a try, especially if it's a troll-free place
(since it's moderated) as you said;-)

V.M's Troll attack on RCSD
------------------------

"gogu", after having given StampBoards a try by using the same infamous
return e-mail address as above, will have there the same bad (no trolls
wanted !) surprise.

Nick Knight, his alter ego, who fully supported "gogu", who used the same
offensive language, and who posted through the _same_ news.ntua.gr server
(usually reserved to those who are or were related to the National
Technical University of Athens), will join the StampBoards too...

???
Why are you shamelessly lying?!
Mr. Knight is an old rcc poster and he can't use the ntua server since you
can use this server *only* if your ISP is a...Greek ISP and you are part of
the academic community (individuals of low ethics like V.M certainly never
made part of such communities...)!
In other words no one using a *foreign* ISP can post through that server!
Check again Mr. Knight's headers and you will see that you are a LIAR!
Not it was not expected from someone of your ilk though...
You are a sad, old TROLL!

PS
A short search of Mr. Knght's headers will reveal to any *DECENT* and
good faith poster that he is posting using an anonymous server
(eternal-september.org) and *NOT* the server of NTUA in Greece!
Also any poster with basic intelligence would spot the mediocre use of the
english language by me and the perfect use of the same language by Mr.
Knight who is obviously a native speaker!
But for people with low ethics like V.M, LYING is something like second
nature to them...
Pathetic...
----

Old March 18th 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Nick Knight[_2_]

In , on 03/17/2012
at 10:33 PM, "gogu" said:

Why are you shamelessly lying?!
Mr. Knight is an old rcc poster and he can't use the ntua server

Guy. I appreciate it, but there is no need to defend me. My email
address is valid; it's one that represents my very own domain, one that I
have registered for ... hmmmm ... 15 or 16 years now? My posting history
is vast, including quite a few posts here. And my previous email
addresses are easy to find, and posting under them is just as vast. And
who cares? If I wanted to be anonymous, I'm allowed to be. I've just
never found a need for it. But ding-dong would know that, since he's an
alleged expert at digging up posting history. As if that's difficult!

What kind of clever am I if I post through an anonymous (read: free and
popular and adopted when my huge US ISP, cox.net, dropped newsgroups) yet
use my real, direct email address and name?!!! Victor! You caught me!!
duh

Victor is just your typical Usenet wacko. He probably wears an aluminum
foil hat and worries that little green men are going to find him and speak
obscenities in some odd alien tongue. Oh, sure, we can't understand them,
but they MUST BE saying something vulgar, eh?

I've twitted the twit, as apparently many others here have. Odd, because
I actually had a different "first impression". Whatever. He's wasted
enough of my time. I haven't seen anthing from him for quite awhile.
Until now, as you quoted him. Reid does that often "for me" in rcc, too.
I guess it's your perogative, but I'd prefer it if you didn't quote the
idiot. It's apparent that he's logically challenged, so why not let him
wank on and ignore him? He's never going to get it.

I set my kill entry to expire in a few months, but I see no reason not to
make it a permanent entry. I'll go fix that now.

Nick

Old March 18th 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Nick Knight

In , on 03/17/2012
at 07:57 PM, "Nick Knight" " said:

Guy. I appreciate it, but there is no need to defend me. My email
address is valid; it's one that represents my very own domain, one that I
have registered for ... hmmmm ... 15 or 16 years now?

Which is actually a mistake on my part. Apparently I lost my
spam-filtering override that I've been using for quite some time. After I
typed that, I asked myself "why AM I using my normal, personal, real email
on Usenet". Not sure when it changed, but it might explain my recent
increase in spam. Fixing my settings to use my more age-old email
address. My real name part has always remained constant.

Nick

Old March 18th 12, 01:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

Ο "Nick Knight" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In , on 03/17/2012
at 10:33 PM, "gogu" said:

Why are you shamelessly lying?!
Mr. Knight is an old rcc poster and he can't use the ntua server

Guy. I appreciate it, but there is no need to defend me.

I just wanted to put things straight, that's all.
I hate liars like V.M.

My email
address is valid; it's one that represents my very own domain, one that I
have registered for ... hmmmm ... 15 or 16 years now? My posting history
is vast, including quite a few posts here. And my previous email
addresses are easy to find, and posting under them is just as vast. And
who cares? If I wanted to be anonymous, I'm allowed to be. I've just
never found a need for it. But ding-dong would know that, since he's an
alleged expert at digging up posting history. As if that's difficult!

Securitate in his old country had a vast archive of the "enemies of the
state", so I suppose he's trained enough to know how to dig and find things
about his perceived enemies;-)

What kind of clever am I if I post through an anonymous (read: free and
popular and adopted when my huge US ISP, cox.net, dropped newsgroups) yet
use my real, direct email address and name?!!! Victor! You caught me!!
duh

Exactly;-)
But scum like V.M will use lies in order to make their point (what that be
anyway?...).
After all this is the only thing they have: lies and misinformation.

Victor is just your typical Usenet wacko. He probably wears an aluminum
foil hat and worries that little green men are going to find him and speak
obscenities in some odd alien tongue. Oh, sure, we can't understand them,
but they MUST BE saying something vulgar, eh?

Sure.
Even when this "vulgar" is just an...e-mail spamtrap address in some
obsolete language!
LOL

I've twitted the twit, as apparently many others here have. Odd, because
I actually had a different "first impression". Whatever. He's wasted
enough of my time. I haven't seen anthing from him for quite awhile.
Until now, as you quoted him. Reid does that often "for me" in rcc, too.
I guess it's your perogative, but I'd prefer it if you didn't quote the
idiot.

Rest assured this is the last time you see me quoting/answering a message of
him;-)
It's a total waste of time dealing with people of his ilk.

It's apparent that he's logically challenged,

Senile?...

so why not let him
wank on and ignore him? He's never going to get it.

Following my own advise, I was ignoring him for days.
But I could not stay mute when he started lying!
As you have seen in my last posting I sent him back to oblivion.
You are "old" enough on usenet to know that feeding the troll is the worst
thing one can do;-)
So...to the oblivion with him!
Some inferiority complex suffering people want always to have the last word,
so dear V.M...have it your way, say whatever you want, feel good, have the
last word!
After all, you are a sick man and doctor said we must be nice to you;-)
Have a nice evening and....get well soon!

Old March 18th 12, 01:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

at 07:57 PM, "Nick Knight" " said:

Guy. I appreciate it, but there is no need to defend me. My email
address is valid; it's one that represents my very own domain, one that I
have registered for ... hmmmm ... 15 or 16 years now?

Which is actually a mistake on my part. Apparently I lost my
spam-filtering override that I've been using for quite some time. After I
typed that, I asked myself "why AM I using my normal, personal, real email
on Usenet". Not sure when it changed, but it might explain my recent
increase in spam.

And that's why most of the posters (including me) are using a...spamtrap
address!
Since I started using it the volume of the spam I receive has dramatically
decreased!
Obviously some individuals can't get it or worst, they tolerate (if not even
provoke...) spam!
Oh well, one can't keep everybody happy, especially the "wackos of Usenet"
as you called them;-)
To the oblivion with them!

Newbie Question Newbie Coins 1 September 20th 09 05:36 AM
NEWBIE question dan Yemiola Coins 4 May 1st 05 02:52 AM
NEWBIE question,,,, Jeff Landon Coins 20 April 16th 05 01:09 AM
Newbie question Brian Oakley General Discussion 2 December 23rd 04 03:19 PM
Newbie question Anyan Breth Coins 13 January 31st 04 05:08 AM