How can I even begin to thank you?

Old January 20th 05, 01:54 AM
Chrysta

Default How can I even begin to thank you?

Many times I have been humbled by the generosity of the people who read
and post here, but this just takes the cake. I haven't been on RCC for
over a month, so imagine my surprise when packages started arriving on
my doorstep today for my little angel...words fail me. Of all the acts
of random kindness I remember around here, this is by far the most
generous and amazing! I gasped aloud when I opened the Indian!

I could go on and on, but let me just say thank you. So much.

My baby, Emma Elizabeth was born January 10, 2005 at 6:21 PM, weighing
in at 5 lbs, 2 ounces. Mom had some trouble during the end of the
pregnancy, which partially explains my absence; I was in the hospital
for a little while, and Emma was born via c-section 3 weeks early.
Luckily I am mending rapidly, and Emma was perfectly healthy right from
the very beginning. So I've only been home a couple of days and this was
such a nice welcome home!

I've been a little leery about letting out my email address etc lately
for reasons that are probably pretty obvious, but I'd like to share
photos of the new addition to people who I know and who want to see her!
You can e-mail me at chrystacw (at) yahoo.com if you want me to send you
a link to some pictures!

Thanks again. More than I can say!

--
~Chrysta~

Old January 20th 05, 02:07 AM
gogu

? "Chrysta" ?????? ??? ??????
ews.com...
[...]

No need to thank Chrysta !
That's why "family" (=rcc) is for.
Just take good care of little Emma and start posting again :-)
We are glad to know that everything went smooth.
Congratulations !

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

--
~Chrysta~

Old January 20th 05, 02:20 AM
Ed Hendricks

"Chrysta" wrote in message
ews.com
[...]

Welcome back, Mommy. Sorry to hear you had some complications and I hope
you are feeling 100% now. Give Emma kisses and hugs from us. How are the
kitties taking to the new addition?

--
©¿©¬
~

Old January 20th 05, 02:25 AM
K6AZ

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:54:04 -0500, Chrysta wrote:

[...]

Chrysta, if you email the pictures to me I'll host them for you. Glad you like the
gifts!

--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old January 20th 05, 02:53 AM
Chrysta

In article cHDHd.7345$IP6.559@trnddc05,
says...
"Chrysta" wrote in message
ews.com
[...]

Thanks! The kitties took it kind of hard and are still acting pretty
weird about it, but I guess they'll get used to it. They're not happy
about not being the center of the universe at the moment!

--
~Chrysta~

Old January 20th 05, 02:55 AM
Chrysta

In article ,
am says...
[...]

Thanks, Eric! I have a place to host them. I just am a little weird
about just posting links here for some reason. I guess just paranoid.
Like I said, I have no problem emailing the link to any of my buddies
here that want it! I think I read here that you have had to get a new e-
mail address; if you want to e-mail me with it, all my old ones still
work.

--
~Chrysta~

Old January 20th 05, 06:04 AM
Bob Flaminio

Chrysta wrote:
Thanks again. More than I can say!

A healthy baby and a happy mommy are all the thanks needed. Oh, and some
pictures, too :-). I'm a sucker for babies.

--
Bob

Old January 20th 05, 06:33 AM
Bob Johnson

Congratulations, and welcome back !

Best Regards,
Bob Johnson
http://www.goldsheetlinks.com
http://www.coinsheetlinks.com
Old January 20th 05, 10:45 AM
Phil DeMayo

[...]

Congratulations Chrysta.

You can blame John Carney for the packages....it was all his idea

He's been properly punished though....we voted him man of the Year :-)

Old January 20th 05, 12:13 PM
Larry Louks

"Chrysta" exuberantly and happily proclaimed:
I gasped aloud when I opened the Indian!

This is great to hear that its arrival evoked the kind of response that we
hoped it would, Chrysta! That and the other things you received were given
to one of the finest people that this group has ever known, and we're happy
that you're happy!

My baby, Emma Elizabeth was born January 10, 2005

Now THAT is the best news of all! Congratulations on having this little
sweetie pie! Psalm 127:3 declares:
"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his
reward."
To which I'd like to add a hearty "Amen!" I hope that all goes well for you,
Emma Elizabeth, and your hubby. Uh, oh. I feel a sudden "limerick attack"
coming on. (Nothing to be alarmed about, I've been having these attacks for
at least forty years.)

There once was a baby named Emma,
Who was precious, in fact a real "gemma!"
Her Mom, mighty proud,
Reported, to the crowd,
"How to thank you is now my dilemma!"

You're surely welcome! Enjoy the gifts, and keep us abreast of how things
are going as you have opportunity.

Warm regards,

Larry
'a very nice way to start off the new year!'

Voting to begin soon on South Dakota quarter designs stonej Coins 21 January 7th 05 12:58 AM
Bermuda Z/1 - replacement note? Pete 1 Paper Money 2 November 27th 03 07:57 PM
Where to begin.... RJ Polock Coins 12 November 9th 03 05:22 AM
rarest coin? NE coin? and when did modern coin making begin? Mad Scientist Coins 11 September 4th 03 07:10 PM
let the questions begin Bruce Hickmott Coins 10 August 14th 03 01:38 PM