A 29-S Buffalo with serious planchet issues.

Old March 9th 04, 05:10 AM
Byron L. Reed

Default A 29-S Buffalo with serious planchet issues.

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some foreign
garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

BLReed

To email me click he http://tinyurl.com/nd66
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things: http://www.byronreed.com/byrons_collections/default.htm
Talk bust coins: http://www.byronreed.com/phpBB2/index.php
Old March 9th 04, 05:20 AM
J. Craton

Byron L. Reed wrote:

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some foreign
garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

Nice.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Old March 9th 04, 05:24 AM
Larry Louks

Byron L. Reed wrote:
Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some
foreign garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

Boy, howdy! I sure love the looks of that one, Byron! Very nice!

Larry
'not hard to admire that one!'

Old March 9th 04, 05:25 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

"J. Craton" wrote:

Byron L. Reed wrote:

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some foreign
garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

Nice.

My goodness! Is that struck through tongue depressor? Or is there a
mineral spar in there?

Alan
'Taint normal'
Old March 9th 04, 05:30 AM
mark

From: Byron L. Reed

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some foreign
garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

Holey Cow Batman! It's a holey cow!

If you are an error collector, congrats on the truly horrible nickel with the
awesome delamination!

If you are not an error collector, how much to take it off your hands?

;-)

--
mark
Old March 9th 04, 12:57 PM
F B

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some
foreign garbage.
http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg
BLReed
You have a BBQ with that tenderloin?
Doris

AMPA - Australian Milk Producers Association.
Farmers Fighting For Farmers.
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

Old March 9th 04, 04:57 PM
DONDI3

In article , Byron L. Reed
writes:

Found within a ziplock bag of worn indians, junk silver, and some foreign
garbage.

http://www.byronreed.com/1929Sbuffalo.jpg

BLReed

I used to raise tropical fish and for about 3 years I had a 30 gallon tank with
4 Piranha in it...(Piranhas?). When they about 2 years old, one of them
apparently caught another offguard or sleeping and he inflicted a bite to the
side of him that looked somewhat like that. You know I took that fish out,
laid him on a towel, treated him with a medical preparation of some kind and
put him in a separate tank with salt added and he survived & rejoined his
buddies sometime later.

My wife dug the photos I took of him showing a 2 inch by half inch open wound
in the side of this approximately 3 inch fish last week to show to someone.

I'm still amazed that he survived...but I don't think your buffalo will make
it.

His ribroast is missing, so I'd suggest you just give him to me and I'll lay
him to rest.

dondi3
(Requiem collection)

DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old March 9th 04, 05:12 PM
Coin Saver

From: Byron L. Reed

Keep a watchful eye on Ebay

Please post a "FA", okay?
8-]

Coin Saver
Old March 10th 04, 04:05 AM
Byron L. Reed

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:38:09 -0600, Byron L. Reed
wrote:

I'm not. Keep a watchful eye on Ebay, though.

BLReed

HINT: http://snipurl.com/4zti