Charlie Nudo harassment

Old October 26th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Oodles Of Noodles

Default still waiting for tinypic upload mpeg, proving connection speed

On Oct 25, 7:05 pm, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
ps- where's the mpeg I asked for weeks ago, showing your tinypic connection
speed ?

It's in the same place as your current Firebird picture.

I'd wager it's only 40 kb/s

I'd wager that Firebird is a bucket-o-****.

hint- tinypic limits it

Hint- Pa vehicle inspection laws limit the Turdbird to your driveway.

"Andy" wrote in message

BOTH of you have had accounts closed for terms of serivce violations.
both of you have youre problems .
but at one point both of you were good on this group.
now its just a tit for tat flame war that has lasted 2 years and gets
nothing done but make the rest of us lauf.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Oodles Of Noodles" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 24, 6:52 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
keep in mind, this "DeserTBob" freak became so obsessed with this "man
crush", it led to 2 of DeserTBob's own usernames, being banned by

Ebay-
for
AUCTION HARASSMENT

What Charlie isn't telling you is he lost his Power Seller status for
posting the personal information of other ebayers who threatened to
give him negative feedback and he lost his Ebay account
"coolsitesnsounds" for FRAUD and SHILL BIDDING..

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=coolsi...

nds&ftab=AllFeedback

Check out the feedback profile and see his current account,"66-
catalina" bid and won two auctions! He bid on his own auctions and was
then BANNED when he was reported. That's a fraudster no matter how you
look at it. No morals in this seller.

now, his entire state is going up in flames, it's been burning for

over
year now straight...and his real estate values are plummeting by 15%

and
more

Your section of the state is a toxic dump, when the California fires
are eventually put out, you'll still be living in an area where the
number one product is cancer.

add to it, he never fathered a child of his own...

Neither did you.

God paid him back !

God pays you back with every sip of Bumler water.- Hide quoted text -

Old October 26th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default Charlie Nudo harassment

On Oct 25, 2:54 am, "Andy" wrote:
BOTH of you have had accounts closed for terms of serivce violations.
both of you have youre problems .
but at one point both of you were good on this group.
now its just a tit for tat flame war that has lasted 2 years and gets
nothing done but make the rest of us lauf

Andy

The reason why that there is a non-stop tit for tat flame war is
because our resident troublemaker Charlie(Noodles)Nudo won't keep his
mouth shut nor go away and leave us alone.This whole group would be a
better place if Noodles would just stay gone.Noodles is his own worst
enemy and he is just showing us this in everything he posts.Again,if
only that MORON would keep his mouth closed and just leave us all
alone,this forum would be a better place to be a member of.Don't get
me wrong,I like it in here because at times I do learn alot when
trivia is shared in the forum.But this tit for tat flame war is
because Noodles will not leave well enough alone and just disappear.He
would be doing us all a favor if he would.

Not only that,Noodles is also angry because he has just lost one of
his best customers all because of his personal attacks and character
assassinations on him with this forum.That person had his trust and
confidence violated when Noodles twisted something that the former
customer shared in personal correspondence and tried to make that
person look bad when the only person he made look bad was his own
greatest admirer,HIMSELF.Noodles was successful in making someone look
bad alright.But it was the wrong person or right person depending on
who's side your on,which again was HIMSELF.Now,Noodles is making
repeated personal attacks and character assassinations to try and get
that former customer back by trying to get him to kiss his stinking
faggot ass and have him beg for mercy.That person advised him to "quit
while you're ahead" but I and the rest of the forum know that he is
not going to quit.

If Noodles would simply go away and leave this forum alone,this would
be a great place to be.But we all know that he is not going to go away
and this is going to continue because Noodles,who is his own worst
enemy,will NEVER shut up.

It's sad but life goes on.

Old October 27th 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Oct 24, 10:57 pm, NO WATER at BUMLER wrote:

Hey Noodles...what happens when you have a fire in Bumler..with NO
WATER in the hydrants?

We can only hope for that to happen?If it does happen,which I,and
hopefully the rest of the group,hope it does,it's goodbye
Noodles.He'll lose his second hand computer in the fire and he will be
lost without it.Plus,we won't have to take his menacing for at least I
don't know how long,but it will be great that he won't be making
trouble in here for a long time.

The only thing that we can hope for is that Noodles can't find a
second hand computer anywhere for quite a while.

Again,we can only hope.If it happens,PARTY TIME! I'll bring the beer
and pretzels.

Old October 27th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Oct 24, 10:57 pm, NO WATER at BUMLER wrote:

As was pointed out, our fires will be out and life goes one. However,
Noodles, your cancer threat will remain and probably grow worse, day
after day. Cheryl will take off with the kid, leaving you to grovel
for yourself. Of course, being the ultra right wing kOOk you are,
you'll surely turn down any aid from the state once you get cancer,
right?

I wonder if his so-called wife knows about his online Gay
escapades.That would probably be the shocker of her life if she finds
out that her husband Charlie(Noodles)Nudo is a closet faggot freak.I
can also imagine that his own kid would be ashamed to call him "daddy"
because of this.No kid likes the reality of his father being a closet
faggot freak.I also wonder if his so-called wife knows that their
phone number is on that Gay website that Noodles posted it on.Noodles
better hope and pray that she NEVER finds out.But she might eventually
and it will be Noodles problem if and/or when she does.

I just hope that this "Cancer Threat" gets worse because Noodles is a
really bad trouble maker and really takes the cake regarding that.I
have dealt with some really bad troublemakers but Noodles is actually
"King of the Troublemakers".

Need I say more?

Old October 27th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:54:13 -0700, imtheman
wrote:

[...]

Need I say more? snip

Nope! That just about cover it, except:

Ker-POW! The SS Noodles takes yet ANOTHER hit while going down! Glub
glub glub in the toxic waters of Lake Bumler...behind the "gates with
no gates!"