Charlie Nudo harassment

Old October 20th 07, 03:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo harassment (and snaring mice)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:09:57 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

FYI - It being the fall season when furry rodents attempt to move into
your homes for the winter I offer this tip. Bait your standard snappy trap
(Victor) with peanut butter but wrap a little saran around and over the
metal trigger. Use a dab of peanut butter as you wrap it as well. The butter
will bind the Saran together or you can taper one end of the wrap and tie it
up. The knobbier the better. I have also used cheesecloth in like manner.
Some mice are able to strip the bait off some traps, but this set-up will
yield dividends time after time. snip

Alternatively, you could just bait them into a humane trap, box them
up and send them to Charlie Nudo in Drums, PA. Whether this fate is
more or less humane is up for debate.
Old October 20th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo harassment

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:04:26 -0000, Siskuwihane
wrote:

You say his only transportaion is a bicycle and then say his choice of
car is a Honda. Sounds like you cannot keep your lies straight. Case
closed.

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com/ snip

Ker-POW!!! The SS Noodles takes yet another hit!

One can only hope that the ****tard will go down with his ship, but
being the coward that he is, he'll probably take a lifeboat all for
himself.
Old October 21st 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default A Note To Charlie Nudo

On Oct 19, 1:47 pm, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:

"Schoonover" was not such a bad guy. He actually put "DeserTBob"

in his
place once, you can read it in the archives. Now "Schoonover" has hitched
his wagon to the previous 2 named. "Ricky" took the seller's phone number,
and attached it to a gay web page. "Schoonover" is going along with it,
calling the seller a "dirty faggot". This is really odd- because
"Schoonover" purchased numerous X-rated vintage porn 8-track tapes. The
pads in the tapes, were installed for free- which he is now complaining
about. During a phone conversation with the seller, Schoonover admitted and
stated for some odd reason, that Schoonover himself has "gay thoughts" and
was in a support group for it- yet he was buying porn tapes ? They say that
sexually abused kids, go on to become abusers themselves. In this case,
"Schoonover" is accusing someone, of what happened in his own life. It's a
classic case of "projection".

Hey Charlie Nudo

This character assassination that you are throwing my way actually
made me laugh.It was the best laugh that I have had in recent months.I
am still laughing at this.Why am I laughing instead of launching into
a tempremental tirade against you?Because this is what you want from
me and you're not going to get it from me,NO WAY NO HOW!

Plus,you are also making this character assassination because you are
trying in vain to get me to come back to purchasing from you by
kissing your dirty stinking ass.Charlie,let me tell you something,I
don't kiss NOBODY'S ass.When I say that I am through with someone,I
mean it.It means WE'RE THROUGH!No bones about it.You better quit while
you're ahead.

I still remember in my personal and private correspondence with you
that I was attending a support group with other men who were "sexually
abused by men when they were boys" because I was a victim of that type
of abuse and that is what I was seeking.I still flat out told you
that this is what it was.You chose to twist my words around and make
me look like a jerk in this forum.Well Charlie,as you can see by
Desert Bob's and Ricky's replies,the only person who you made a jerk
out of was YOU.You succeeded alright but the tables were turned on
you.

Regarding me being on Desert Bob's and Ricky's side,they did not have
to lift a finger.I chose to go on their side myself.You also drove me
there with you stabbing me in the back when I trusted you and took you
into my confidence and trust.You violated that trust and that is why I
am on their side and not yours anymore.I will NEVER be on your side
anymore.You can make all the character assassinations that you want
but I don't care.I am NEVER coming back to doing business with no
matter how hard your character assassinations and personal attacks
are.They're not going to work.Again,You better quit while your ahead.

It isn't going to do you much good.Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 21st 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
GLUB GLUB at BUMLER

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:08:16 -0700, frschoonover
wrote:

Regarding me being on Desert Bob's and Ricky's side,they did not have
to lift a finger.I chose to go on their side myself.You also drove me
there with you stabbing me in the back when I trusted you and took you
into my confidence and trust.You violated that trust and that is why I
am on their side and not yours anymore. I will NEVER be on your side
anymore.You can make all the character assassinations that you want
but I don't care.I am NEVER coming back to doing business with no
matter how hard your character assassinations and personal attacks
are.They're not going to work.Again,You better quit while your ahead.

It isn't going to do you much good.Frank R.Schoonover snip

Ker-POW! The SS Noodles has its fanny up in the air and it heading to
Davy Jones' locker! Ahoy!

Way to go, Frank...couldn't have said it better myself. Add to that
the fact that Noodles is a fraudster, crook and all around evil-doer,
and I think even "Freddy" gets the picture by now.

Old October 21st 07, 05:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Oct 19, 10:29 am, freddy wrote:
I understand your venom. Please understand I am an "idiot" who takes a
CD, DVD,casette, 8-track, etc-puts it in the machine and plays it.
That's the extent of my technical expertise. So most of the complaints
you relate above are way beyond my pay grade. All I know is I got a
playable 8-track which works great to this day. It was not an Ebay
transaction so he had ample opporotunity to rip me off-but didn't.
You and others may well have valid complaints. I have no knowledge of
this, nor do I want any. I must say that my own experience plus the
fact that the man has over 1500 Ebay feedbacks without a single
"negative" seem to indicate that he is not the all out "ripoff artist"
some seem to paint him as.
Finally, as someone who both buys and sells on Ebay, your advice to
use Delivery Confirmation on all shipped products is invaluable.

Freddy

"Another Gay Republican Goes Swirling Down The Toilet" and that will
explain everything.He stabbed me in the back and that is why I am no
longer doing business with him.He twisted my words around when I
shared through personal correspondence with him regarding a support
group that I was attending at the time.Again,he twisted my words
around as well as violated my trust and confidence.I hope that it
helps.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 21st 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 21 Oct 2007 09:14:48 -0700, frschoonover

"Another Gay Republican Goes Swirling Down The Toilet" and that will
explain everything.snip

Frank and all:

Here's a link to the exact message to which Frank's referring, for
those using news readers:

oups.com

More of Charlie Nudo's sociopathic nature revealed for all to see.
Old October 22nd 07, 05:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

On Oct 21, 4:12 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On 21 Oct 2007 09:14:48 -0700, frschoonover

"Another Gay Republican Goes Swirling Down The Toilet" and that will
explain everything.snip

Frank and all:

Here's a link to the exact message to which Frank's referring, for
those using news readers:

oups.com

More of Charlie Nudo's sociopathic nature revealed for all to see.

Excuse Me DB & All

I tried the link but it did not work.How come?

Old October 22nd 07, 05:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Oct 22, 12:47 am, imtheman wrote:
On Oct 21, 4:12 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

On 21 Oct 2007 09:14:48 -0700, frschoonover

"Another Gay Republican Goes Swirling Down The Toilet" and that will
explain everything.snip

Frank and all:

Here's a link to the exact message to which Frank's referring, for
those using news readers:

oups.com

More of Charlie Nudo's sociopathic nature revealed for all to see.

Excuse Me DB & All

I tried the link but it did not work.How come?

Dear All

Me too.How come it didn't work?Just curious.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Old October 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:58:09 -0700, frschoonover
wrote:

On Oct 22, 12:47 am, imtheman wrote:
On Oct 21, 4:12 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

On 21 Oct 2007 09:14:48 -0700, frschoonover

"Another Gay Republican Goes Swirling Down The Toilet" and that will
explain everything.snip

Frank and all:

Here's a link to the exact message to which Frank's referring, for
those using news readers:

oups.com

More of Charlie Nudo's sociopathic nature revealed for all to see.

Excuse Me DB & All

I tried the link but it did not work.How come?

Dear All

Me too.How come it didn't work?Just curious.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover snip

If you're using Google Groups, it won't work unless you cut and paste
the link into Google's group search page. You need to have a news
reader client registered in your computer in order for it to work.
Whether or not it'll work with Outlook is an open question.
Old October 24th 07, 11:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

keep in mind, this "DeserTBob" freak became so obsessed with this "man
crush", it led to 2 of DeserTBob's own usernames, being banned by Ebay- for
AUCTION HARASSMENT

it sucks to be DeserTBob...

now, his entire state is going up in flames, it's been burning for over a
year now straight...and his real estate values are plummeting by 15% and
more

add to it, he never fathered a child of his own...

God paid him back !

"freddy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 17, 9:19 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:01:30 -0700, freddy
wrote:

I left this group about 3 years ago amidst all the pro/anti Charlie
bull****. Can't believe it's still going on.
For the record I sent Charlie one Everclear CD to dub to 8 track as a
novelty gift. He did an excellent job and promptly sent back the CD
with the new 8 track-which plays great to this day.snip

Depends on what your idea of "excellent" is. If you think that
dubbing from some ****ball ceramic cartridge-equipped changer out of a
throwaway console into one of his misaligned home decks is
"excellence," that's your choice...I guess.

The man has a 99.9% positive rating on Ebay so I don't know (and
frankly don't want to get into) the reasons he is constantly labeled
"con man" and "ripoff artist". snip

Just look at the record. He has:

- Sold tons of bogus "alignment" tapes that are guaranteed to misalign
any deck they're used in.

- Started selling pirated dubs of Q8 releases with ink jet
labels...until he got ratted out and had one of his eBay accounts shut
down for copyright violations.

- Doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about audio or
electronics, as has been proved to anyone's satisfaction over and over
again both here and in NGs all over Usenet.

- Was selling ripoff VHS copies of Russ Forster's "So Wrong, They're
Right" documovie on eBay until he got shut down for copyright
violations and lost yet another eBay account, "coolsitesnsounds"...and
the copies were old, worn out rental cassettes he'd dubbed onto using
a VHS home deck with worn out heads.

- Promised me a full refund for his bogus "alignment" tape, and then:

- Tried to say that I'd never sent his trash tape back, when I
was smart enough to put USPS Delivery Confirmation on it, then called
his bluff.

- Then said publicly in this NG (after I reported his attempted
refund scam, among other issues) that he was going to put a stop
payment on the refund check.

- And so on...and so on...ad nauseam. The proof is out there; for
some reason, you either just haven't exerted any effort to find it or
were brought in as a shill.

To me a ripoff artist is someone who
takes your money and doesn't deliver a workable product.snip

Noodles did that to me twice, did it to a bloke in England who had to
threaten him to get a refund and I have emails from several of his
defrauded customers who got duped by his ****ty "alignment" tapes.

Based on my
experience and his Ebay ranking that does NOT describe Charlie-
whatever his other faults may or may not be. snip

Search the archives and look at the charges of how Noodles manipulated
his eBay feedback over and over again, as well as publishing
instructions on how to defraud the US Postal Service. He also abused
eBay's weak security system to "cover up" negative feedback entries,
including the one where he was outted for BRIBING a disgruntled buyer
by offering him $10 cash to STFU.

Your pal, huh?

Funny how you come in here defending that colostomy bag, now that he's
down on his luck and his eBay sales have been kicked to the curb,
along with 28 Google Groups and 2 AIOE NNTP accounts for
spamming, threats of violence, divulging of personal information of
his "enemies" and the like...and still counting!

What did he offer you, anyway?