Pizza contest

Old July 30th 03, 01:56 AM
Edwin Johnston

"crc2074" wrote in message
Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time. I
won early last spring)

snip
a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my

change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell

me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Canadian bacon, pineapple slices and ginger snaps. MMM ... MMM!

Old July 30th 03, 01:57 AM
crc2074

"Edwin Johnston" wrote in message

"crc2074" wrote in message
Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time.

won early last spring)

snip
a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my

change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell

me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Canadian bacon, pineapple slices and ginger snaps. MMM ... MMM!

No to Art, Dan 769 and to Edwin Johnston.
JimP
Ginger snaps???

Old July 30th 03, 01:58 AM
nohope587

Cheese, Mushrooms and Onions

Richard
Nohope587

www.mycoins.us

"crc2074" wrote in message
Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time. I
won early last spring)

Last night my wife and I had Little Ceasar's pizza for dinner. While
standing in line to pay the gentleman in front of me used several coins to
pay for his. Among them was this suprise.

(the suspense mounts!)

a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my

change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell

me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Have fun with this.
JimP

Old July 30th 03, 02:04 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Three different kind of cheese

--
Yousri Ahmad
World Mints: http://yousri.home.comcast.net

Old July 30th 03, 02:11 AM
Harv

"crc2074" wrote in message

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell

me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Have fun with this.
JimP

Pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives..

Well that's my favorite anyway..

Do ya know what the most popular Pizza topping is in Japan? No contest. I'll
just tell ya.
Squid. I swear I'm not making that up. They also put rice on 'em..

Harv

Old July 30th 03, 02:16 AM
Steve Ruud

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:00:17 -0500, "crc2074"
wrote:

Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time. I
won early last spring)

Last night my wife and I had Little Ceasar's pizza for dinner. While
standing in line to pay the gentleman in front of me used several coins to
pay for his. Among them was this suprise.

a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Extra cheese, sausage and pineapple

Steve
Buy the book before the coin
don't forget to *READ* the book after you've bought it!
It doesn't do anything just sitting on the shelf

(remove ATTITUDE to replay via e-mail)
Old July 30th 03, 02:26 AM
Stujoe

In article , Harv spoke
thusly...

"Stujoe" wrote in message

3 toppings? Well, since it is three, that is easy as there is only
one logical answer. Sausage, Green Peppers, and Onions.

Do the words "Oww" and "Prilosec" mean anything to you Mr. Cast Iron
Guts??..

Heh, heh. 5 years living in San Antonio strengthened my guts pretty
well. The scar tissue that was formed during those years now enables
me to eat most anything.

--
Stu Miller
Read about Coins in the News:

Old July 30th 03, 02:33 AM
Steve Gill

Subject: Pizza contes

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Canadian Bacon, mushrooms and extra cheese
Steve Gill
RCC Member # ?
http://www.geocities.com/sgill1000/My_page.html