Pizza contest

Old August 1st 03, 01:00 AM
Phil DeMayo

(Ric Burney) wrote:

I'll bite... Canadian Bacon, Pineapple and Jalapenos.

Better you should bite on that than me....yeeech.

What's the deal with all the guesses for pineapple? I'll put pineapple on my
pizza when chikens have lips.

While I'm here I may as well venture a guess....meatball, sausage and
mushrooms.

One of my favorite's is the "JB special" from Bimonte's Pizza about 200 feet
from my apartment building....Meatball, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms
and onions....heavy on the mozzarella.

The most disgusting pizza I've seen recently was one my nephew ordered when we
were at DisneyWorld back in February. He had to give the pizza place
instructions on exactly how he wanted it made because they didn't believe what
they were hearing....chicken and mozzarella with barbecue sauce instead of
tomato sauce.

He was the only one who ate it....and we made him eat all of it.

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old August 1st 03, 01:28 AM
Doggo

"crc2074" wrote in message
Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time.

won early last spring)

Last night my wife and I had Little Ceasar's pizza for dinner. While
standing in line to pay the gentleman in front of me used several coins

pay for his. Among them was this suprise.

(the suspense mounts!)

a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my

change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell

me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Have fun with this.
JimP

Let's try Chicken, Broccoli, and Canadian Bacon. With all the answers I
have no idea if this has been said yet.

Ed
'meatsa , meatsa'

Old August 1st 03, 01:45 AM
Craton

Phil DeMayo wrote:

(Ric Burney) wrote:

[...]

There was a pizza place in Yakima Wa. that made a seafood pizza. It was
small shrimp with a white sauce and cheese of course. Mr. C's pizza was
the name of the place.
A good friend of mine had a brother who was the manager. One late night
they were robbed and all of the employees were locked into the freezer.
My friends brother was murdered before being locked in with the rest of
them ;(

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old August 1st 03, 02:59 AM
Dan769

Hey Phil,

Have you ever gone to Sally's or Pepe's down on Wooster Street in New Haven?
Probably the two best pizzas joints around. Man I miss the New Haven area
pizzas.
Down here in Florida, ask who makes a decent pie, they tell you Domino's or
Pizza Hut.
Dan
Old August 1st 03, 03:09 AM
Steve Joyce

When I lived in Branford, there was a wonderful pizza joint in East
Haven called Bachamialo's (sp?). Best pizza on the planet.

Now for my guess:

shrooms, onions, peppers (not my choice but maybe his and hers)

Steve (shrooms bring back old, but fuzzy, memories)

Old August 1st 03, 06:43 AM
Ric Burney

ulsion (Phil DeMayo) wrote in message ...
(Ric Burney) wrote:

I'll bite... Canadian Bacon, Pineapple and Jalapenos.

Better you should bite on that than me....yeeech.

LOL! No, I'm not going to bite you or anyone else for that matter.

What's the deal with all the guesses for pineapple? I'll put pineapple on my
pizza when chikens have lips.

Actually, this was an entry based on a friend of mines favorite..
sometimes substituting pepperoni for canadian bacon. I tried this
once,...only once.

My personal favorite is actually double pepperoni, black olives and
mushrooms. If the sauce isn't very overbearing (as is usually the
case) I do the 'all-meat' with both green and black olives with
mushrooms. That one you almost have to eat with a fork or you end up
wearing most of it.

While I'm here I may as well venture a guess....meatball, sausage and
mushrooms.

One of my favorite's is the "JB special" from Bimonte's Pizza about 200 feet
from my apartment building....Meatball, sausage, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms
and onions....heavy on the mozzarella.

The most disgusting pizza I've seen recently was one my nephew ordered when we
were at DisneyWorld back in February. He had to give the pizza place
instructions on exactly how he wanted it made because they didn't believe what
they were hearing....chicken and mozzarella with barbecue sauce instead of
tomato sauce.

*urp*..BLAH!..now I gotta go drink an entire bottle of the pink stuff
just reading about that!

Old August 1st 03, 01:56 PM
Dale Hallmark

"partime" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:00:17 -0500, "crc2074"
wrote:

Well, it finally happened. My chance for a contest. (It's about time. I
won early last spring)

Last night my wife and I had Little Ceasar's pizza for dinner. While
standing in line to pay the gentleman in front of me used several coins to
pay for his. Among them was this suprise.

(the suspense mounts!)

a 1909 S Barber half graded good. I asked for and received it in my change.

Anyway, this jewel (yeah right!) will belong to the first person to tell me
what 3 toppings I had on my pizza.

Have fun with this.
JimP

Onion, Green Peppers, and Mushrooms

I prefer the ones with everything on them
and then double the toppings, and a couple of pitchers
of beer. :-)

Dale
--
"Wien ist anders"