For Sale- 40 Pounds of US/Philippine Coins

Old August 8th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ukraina Dvi

Default For Sale- 40 Pounds of US/Philippine Coins

wrote in message news:X_kui.120957

Don't kick him out just yet, we haven't had fun with him yet! ~

ok, i lost amusement when he refused to let us verify his offerings. to me
that is a clear sign he knowingly sells fakes and low quality garbage.
also his fee avoidance is of interest to others.

His auctions keep disappearing into thin air, like the one where he was
giving away free knives when you purchased coins. It disappeared into thin
air overnight. Now next should be this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1101566 87822

Claims here that only one of the coins is marked COPY and the rest are real.
Then look at the other images and see the fakes in masse like this:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ae/1c/db16_1.JPG

Old August 8th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article , "Ukraina Dvi" wrote:

wrote in message news:X_kui.120957

Don't kick him out just yet, we haven't had fun with him yet! ~

ok, i lost amusement when he refused to let us verify his offerings. to me
that is a clear sign he knowingly sells fakes and low quality garbage.
also his fee avoidance is of interest to others.

His auctions keep disappearing into thin air, like the one where he was
giving away free knives when you purchased coins. It disappeared into thin
air overnight. Now next should be this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1101566 87822

Claims here that only one of the coins is marked COPY and the rest are real.
Then look at the other images and see the fakes in masse like this:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ae/1c/db16_1.JPG

i wouldn't take a gift from this clown. and he has the stupid gall to try and
bull**** THIS group. the really knowledgable people, (which i do not claim.)
here can see right through him.
unbelievable.
Old August 9th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
roann99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...45139&item=110...

Claims here that only one of the coins is marked COPY and the rest are real.
Then look at the other images and see the fakes in masse like this:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ae/1c/db16_1.JPG

i wouldn't take a gift from this clown. and he has the stupid gall to try and
bull**** THIS group. the really knowledgable people, (which i do not claim.)
here can see right through him.
unbelievable.- Hide quoted text -

I look back at this thread and can see that You are the little wizard
of Oz
and that maybe you only have one "brethren"
Keep up the crap... its all your good at!

Oh.... and thanks for keeping the thread going!

Robert Olson
Ebay User roann999
Items on Ebay Auction
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZroann999

Old August 9th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
roann99

On Aug 8, 12:26 pm, "Ukraina Dvi" wrote:
[...]

It didn't disappear moron.... it is still there and I am still giving
away the
Philippine knives to the winning bidder.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=001

Old August 9th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
roann99

On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
[...]

mr ..... sounds like it's you who needs a
little cheese with your WHINE!
I see that you dont claim in this thread to be one of the
"knowledgable people" and I surely agree with
you this time. I fact the opposite would be true of you even though
when you look at all the comments
you have left... the fact is you thought you were the smartest of
them all. Well you proved your point once again.
I can have as much fun as you so keep you mouth flapping!!! And ask
your brethren to chime in too!

Old August 10th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article .com, roann99 wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
In article , "Ukraina Dvi"

wrote:

[...]

still trying to give me orders? you had the chance to prove you're not a
crook. you folded, your done. easd AND foad, turd.
Old August 10th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article .com, roann99 wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
In article , "Ukraina Dvi"

wrote:

[...]

still ducking and dodging and trying to hide behind your half wit?
you have no clues as to what i think. you haven't the capacity. stop trying to
give orders, you're a joke.
lets get your coins to the grader, the knowledgable people. come on smart guy,
put up or shut up.
Old August 10th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
roann99

On Aug 9, 6:41 pm, wrote:
In article .com, roann99 wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
In article , "Ukraina Dvi"

wrote:

[...]

put up or shut up.- Hide quoted text -

Dear Mr. Wizard of Oz.... I didn't come here to get coins graded and
I certainly wouldn't do as you said.... send them to you? Who are you?
Where can I go to see how people rate you? Hell, know one even knows
your name... that's why I call you the Wizard of Oz. But really you
are much worse than the nice old wizard... you spew out hate from
behind the curtain and are afraid to let anyone know who you are.
Then you have the nerve to call all the Ebayers idiots, suckers and
fools. really those names apply better to you Mr Wizard.

And what order was it that I am suppose to have given you?

Old August 10th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

In article . com, roann99 wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:41 pm, wrote:
In article .com, roann99

wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
In article , "Ukraina Dvi"
wrote:

[...]

you try to tell people what to do and what to think. do you read your own
drivel?
send them to a grader we agree on, ok?
you tried to tell me what i'm doing again. "you spew out hate,,,"
you think i would waste hate on YOU? ha. pity and contempt is the best you'll
get.
let see your coins garde and authenticated. till then, **** off.
trying to say i called ebayers idiots is another attempt to tell poeple what
to think. your the idiot.
let's aee proof your coins are real.
till then, you may stfu.
Old August 10th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
roann99

On Aug 10, 12:04 pm, wrote:
In article . com, roann99 wrote:
On Aug 9, 6:41 pm, wrote:
In article .com, roann99

wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:45 pm, wrote:
In article , "Ukraina Dvi"
wrote:

[...]

till then, you may stfu.- Hide quoted text -

Dear Mr Wizard,

You are the last person in the world that have to prove anything to.
You are the idiot who climbed aboard my ass... now all you have to
do is get off it. Until then
you can continue with your whinning and I will keep on sending you the
cheese to eat with it!

The Ebayers that belong to this group are a fine bunch of people, you
on the other hand have stated that you are not one of the knowledgable
people here so no
one ... not one soul has to answer to you.

You attemp to say I am telling you what to do but it is in fact you
who are doing that.... who the hell are you to tell me to get my
coins graded?.... Like I asked before....
Who are you... Whats you name? Where can I go to read some feedback
on what people think about you and your coins.... then I might give
you a wooden nickles
worth of consideration. Until then its time you shut up and get off
my ass.