Stamps 2 swap for Australian stamps & some themes

Old February 5th 04, 01:05 PM
Neil and Kerry

Default Stamps 2 swap for Australian stamps & some themes

Hi
I have a number of stamp packs put together - listed below - to swap on a 1
for 1 basis for Australian stamps, and themes - Fire trucks/appliances,
cats, dogs, horses, tigers, Lady Diana and other royals (only special issue
queen stamps, not definitives), disney & looney tunes.

I have these packs to swap:-
120 Featuring Olympic Rings - 100 Poland - 100 France - 100 Holland - 200
USA - 100 Australia - 100 India - 100 Romania - 200 Italy - 90 Christmas
themes - 100 Israel - 150 Birds - 175 Animals - 200 Germany - 200 England -
150 Ceskoslovensko - 125 Sports - 55 Music-35 Space.

If you are interested in swapping for any of these, please drop me a line at
. I am also looking for freeware or a copy of
a stamp cataloging database software to keep track of my needs/wants etc.
Any help would be great, thanks
Kerry

swap stamps bruno.voisin71 US Stamps 0 November 12th 04 06:28 PM
Canada Issues New Olympic Stamps Stamp Master Album US Stamps 0 July 31st 04 12:46 PM
swap stamps Anton Petrov US Stamps 0 May 1st 04 01:08 PM
swap stamps Anton Petrov US Stamps 0 April 29th 04 07:13 PM
FA Stamps, stamps and more stamps dennis jorgensen Worldwide Stamps 0 August 9th 03 03:00 PM